CHAPTER 19: Misunderstanding

Yep... THIS IS WAR!

 Soo yeon's POV:

This is awkward. What was I suppose to think. That they were....

"Sorry to distract you" I said using a smile as a diguise. On the alternative side I would've said 'what the are you doing you ert?!' but I couldn't say it. All my attention came back to where Myungsoo said 'leave me alone'. I couldn't forget how he said it like I meant nothing to him.

 

"No, no! It's not what you think" Myungsoo got up.

 

"Young Hee, have been hiding this the whole time? You should've told me" I tried so hard to my normal cheerful self but my voice seemed to crack as I talked. Why was I like this? Is it that I my bestfriend was with Myungsoo, or was it that Myungsoo is with my bestfriend. What is this aching I feel in my heart? I couldn't think why I was like this. I've haven't felt this feeling before, I mean I've NEVER felt this way before.

 

"NO! Nothing happened" Young Hee stood up. But I just simply walked away like nothing happened but I knew inside of that I was hurt and I wasn't ready to face him again or else I'll burst into tears.

------------

 

After I left school and it got a bit dark, I wanted to relax myself and what is the better place than to go to the park. Well that was actually my only choice. Not really. I like going to the park cause it seems more peaceful that it is in my mind right now. It is so noisy in my mind I can't think on what I should think. Should I just run away and ignore what I feel? *breaths* I sat down on the swing taking no notice to the surroundings.

 

"Can I join you?" someone sat down at the other swing. I turned to the voice. I didn't want to see his face but when I did, I couldn't help but tear up.

 

 "Why are you here?" I tried to avoid eye contact. I felt like crying. Myungsoo stood up and faced me.

 

"Come with me" he held his hand out in front of me. But I just denied his offer. "Come on" he forcefully grabbed my hand and pulled me up. Keeping my eyes off him, he dragged somewhere. I wasn't aware of where we were going but it was easy to know since I saw sand beneath my feet. We were at the beach. Then he suddenly sat down in the middle of the beach.

 

"This is the only place I like" he said. I sat down with him wondering why he brought me here and then I looked up where at the scenery that he was talking about. My eyes glazed at the beautiful sunset. "It's beautiful" I began to smile a bit.

Myungsoo's POV:

I looked at her again. Seeing her smile made me smile as well.

"I know" I kept looking at her. When she looked at me I atomatically looked the sunset, pretending I wasn't staring at her. 

 

"erm.. Why are we here?" she looked at me.

 

"sorry.. It's just, you looked troubled... so I thought that you should take a look at the sunset." I could see her tearing up. Why? I gave her hug and patted her back. Asking what's wrong might make her crying even more.

 

"Take it all out" I said. She suddenly burst into tears. Why is she like this? What happened? *my phone rings* "Wait I sec" I took out my phone to see who it was.

 

"Yes?" I asked.

 

"Myungsoo! Get here now!" Sunggyu shouted in my ears.

 

"aish!! what for?" I questioned

 

"We've got a gig tonight" he answered. "wait.. A gig?"I looked at Soo yeon.

 

"Can I have a guest with me?" I asked having an idea. "I don't care, just get here! NOW!!" he hang up on me. I gave Soo yeon a smile.

 

"What?" she looked at me like a weirdo.

 

"We can start this deal" I replied.

 

"what deal?" she couldn't remember the deal we made.

 

"The competition one" I said.