CHAPTER 18: Busted

Yep... THIS IS WAR!

Myungsoo's POV:

Damn it! Busted.

"Myungysoo?" Young Hee's eyes went wider.

 

"Shh" I put my finger in front of my mouth.

 

"What are you doing?" she asked confused.

 

"Ermm" I couldn't excatly explain myself. I would've said that I wanted to see if Soo yeon's alright. But that would give a misunderstanding.

 

"Hmm" I scratched the back of my head. Think of something.

 

"Shouldn't you be at class" I tried to turn her to the other direction.

 

"Don't change the subject" she obviously knew that something was up.

 

"Ohh wait... are you going to bully Soo yeon again." she assumed. Why would she think that?

 

"Yeah sure, since she thinks of me as a jerk" I said

 

"Yeah I know and apparently nice as well" I heard her mumbled.

 

"What did you say?" I tried to check if what I heard was right.

 

"Nothing" she denied

 

"Come on tell me!" I demanded.

 

"No" she refused.

 

"I'm going" she said avoiding what I just said and she was about to leave.

 

"Hey!" I shouted. She turned around back around to face me. I was walking towards her but then my clumsy feet caused me to fall. Worst thing is that I fell on her. If anyone saw this my life will be over.

 

"Young Hee I-" I heard someone behind me. I turned around. My heart beating faster and faster, scared of who to see. I expected a fangirl yet I saw someone much worst. Why did it have to be her? I finally saw Soo yeon's face but her expression didn't seem right. A bright girl with a saddening expression makes me think why does she force herself to smile.