CHAPTER 22: Past life

Yep... THIS IS WAR!

Still Myungsoo's POV:
"Hey are you alright?" I couldn't  help but ask. 

 

Soo yeon's POV:
I really need to forget about my past it's not going to get me anywhere. When myungsoo asked if I was alright I could barely keep it in but at a somewhat extent I managed not to  cry my eyes out. Only a tear on my eye dropped on my face. He faced me but I just looked away preveting him from seeing my tears.
[Flashback]
I sighed gazing at the first ever person that I truly liked. I was staring at him for a long time now and I don't know if he can see but he doesn't look like he knows that I was staring at him. I know that it's a bit creepy but I can't help it he soo handsome. 

 

He turned around and looks back at me, so I instantly look away. I don't know why but I guess I don't want him to know that I was looking at him. He'd probably think that I was creepy or something.
 

I knew him in elementary school. Only when it was nearly coming to the end of elementary, was when I found out that he was in my class all along. He's been invisible to me until a friend of mine mentioned him to me. After that I just instantly fell for him. I felt a bit sad that I didn't know he even existed until then. 
 

My first crush and I don't even talk to him but we were kind of friends. He found out that I liked him when I told my friend(who was my best friend then) that I liked him. My friend obviously told him. I didn't want him to know so I told my friend to tell him that I don't like him and he just believed my friend. 
 

Since he lived near me he walks home with me, (the reason might be because he didn't like to be alone) when we walked home he would always tease me, since I don't talk at all and we had nothing to talk about. 


One day, I was walking home again and I was more relieved to walk alone because I don't have have to hear my heartbeating so fast. Looking back I saw no one so I guessed that he wasn't walking my way. Nevertheless the turn I made made me think otherwise. He wasn't behind me he was ahead of me. My pace began to grow slower as I walked but I don't know why. He turns his head to look at me at a constant amount of times. 
 

Out the blue an unforeseen couple blocked his view and came between us. I was at the back, the couple was at the middle and he was at the front. I still see him turn around but he was unable to see me properly. I felt like laughing but I didn't show it. 
 

As a consequent he turned to the next corner and so did the other couple. I thought that was the end of that well... A wrong guess was made.
 

"Soo Yeon!" he jumped from the  corner, that I thought he turned to. I was totally mortified when I saw him. 
*I sighed*

 

"What?" I said an the conversation grew on after that. That was the last that I saw him.
The next the most tragic disaster came up on the news. The school bus crashed and a lot of people were injured but only one died. I noticed the number bus on the TV, that was the bus that he took. I couldn't move, my mouth dropped as soon as I saw the name of the person that died. 
I dropped my bags and ran to the incident, which wasn't far of our house. I ran like mad.
I pushed through the massive crowd and the tape, that was preventing people to get any closer. 

 

"Byunghun?Byunghun?!" I cried while the police was trying to pull me back.

 

"I know him, you have to let me through!" I shouted at the police. I knelt to the ground and just cried. Every single drop of my tears fell as I fell. Why did this have to happen? I never even got to say my goodbye. Someone so close faded away too quickly, that I couldn't get over the fact that he died. 
 

On the funeral I wept as I saw his name in graved on the grave stone.Lee Byunghun. I never got to say that I loved him and I never knew  what he felt about me. I still remember every single bit we spent together, even though we were never together and I was never able to let go of him.
[End of flashback]