CHAPTER 2: New semester

Yep... THIS IS WAR!

 

*The school bell ring*

 

Back to Soo yeon’s POV:

“Okay! class settle down!” the teacher tried to quieten the children but no one listens to her. She tried to make us listen to her 3 times now and I’m making it harder for  her since I had a bestfriend, Jang Young Hee , that I always talk to. I can never keep my mouth shut when I start talking to someone especially Young Hee. She was the only person that I knew from the class because  it was a start of a new semester and we changed classes (for a change). All of a sudden the door opened  and two guys came in slowly.

 

“Hurry up, you’re late!” the teacher exclaimed. Everyone went quiet to stare at them. Who are they? I could barely see them because I was all the way in the back.

 

“AHHHHH!” All of a sudden a loud fangirlsreams broke the silence. Everyone was suddenly fangirling.

 

“Can you believe that they’re in in our class?” some of the girls whispered in excitement. Me and Young Hee was the only ones who didn’t react.

 

“Oh yeah, aren’t they part of the famous rookie group that performs around the school?” Young Hee turns to me.

 

“What rookie group?” I asked confused.

 

“Infinite” one of the girls beside us  answered.

 

“Who’s Infinite?” I questioned. Unexpectedly, everyone stopped and stared at me. What did I say wrong?