CHAPTER 10: DO NOT tell anyone

Yep... THIS IS WAR!

 

He was really close and I felt a bit uncomfortable. He came closer and whispered to my ear. 

"Don't tell anyone about this" 

 

"About what?" I couldn't understand why he just said that.

 

"Nothing it doesn't matter" he pulled away and let go of my arm. He was about to leave but...

 

"Are you two in a relationship?" I asked out of curiosity. That question led him to stop. He faced me again and glaces at the girl. All of a sudden he took a hold of my hand and ran through the corridor, up the stair and to the rooftop. I couldn't understand the purpose of that.

 

"Why are we here? and why did we run?" I was no where wear out of breath as he was.

 

"be...cause" he took a deep breath. "I need to talk to you..." he got some of his breath back.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

Finally I've got Hyuna off the scene. I haven't got time, she'll surely come looking for me. Aish!!! Now?  How am I going to deal with this one?

 

"I'm going to rest a bit" I sat down.

 

"So...come on. Tell me! Why are we here?" she complained.

 

"Keep calm and shut up!" she's so annoying.

 

"But-"

 

"Don't tell anyone about what you saw" I interrupted.

 

"Why?" "Because it'll cause a missunderstanding"

 

"But... What if I tell someone?" I really hated how she just said that like was about to tell someone.

 

"I'll date you if you want? just don't tell anybody of what you saw" I said to make sure that this wasn't going to get out to anyone.

 

"Hell NO" she moved away.

 

"Well, that's the first" I was kind of shocked and offended. I'd never though that someone would actually say that to me.

 

"Not everyone likes you. You know" She raised an eyebrow.

 

"Then what will make you shut up about what you saw" I suggested since I ran out of ideas.

 

Soo Yeon's POV:

He's so full of himself. He actually thinks that dating him will make me not say anything. I actually wasn't going to say anything but now I feel like telling everyone just take my revenge.