CHAPTER 26: Her bestfriend (2)

Yep... THIS IS WAR!

 

 [end of school day]

Soo yeon's POV:

While walking to my locker, getting all my stuff, I come across Young Hee. When I looked at her I felt something's change in her but I couldn't point it out.

 

"Hey, Soo yeon" she smiled happily.

 

"Hey" I smiled back.

 

"Are you walking home? If you are, I'll walk home with you" she said.

 

"Yeah sure" I answered.

 

[While walking home]

"Ohh yeah I nearly forgot to tell you, Myungsoo said to come at Sunday instead" she informed me.

 

"okay" I didn't really care.

 

Young Hee's POV:

 

Well, that's Plan A done. Now I have to wait for Plan B the take place

 

[Saturday, 11:50]

Myungsoo arrives in front of the cafe. I watch him from the top floor of the cafe. I wonder how long is he going to wait? If he waits any longer that 1 hour I'll tell him the Soo yeon's not coming.

[55 minutes later, it gets chilly]

I look at the time and look at him. How can he be standing in the freezing cold? I couldn't wait any longer. It must be freezing out there. I ran down stairs and tried to get to him as soon as possible. I felt guilty of making him wait. I should've just told him.

 

"Hey! Myungsoo" I shouted while coming out the warm cafe.

 

"Why won't you come inside. It's freezing out there" I suggested.

 

"No I'm fine. I'm waiting for someone" he insisted.

 

"If you're waiting for Soo yeon, she's not coming" I said without hesitations.

 

"What? Why?" "She told me. I'm her best friend remember" I said.

 

"ohh Kay I'll get going then" he was about to go.

 

"Wait, she said to go with me instead" this was my chance to be able to date him.

 

"Hmm... No its alright, I can only go with her so... " he gave me a confused look. Did I say something wrong or something.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

What is she talking about go with her? All wanted to know was Soo yeon's past. Why would I have to go with her? What was she doing there? I didnt see her come in that cafe. That means she's been there for a while.

 

Soo yeon's POV:

[text message]

Young Hee: Soo yeon, Myungsoo said that he can't come to your date after all.

Soo yeon: okay

 

I went along with it.What date? We weren't going on a date. Did she think we were going on a date? Or was it suppose to be a date? What's going on? How does Young Hee what Myungsoo says? Eh?