CHAPTER 1: Here comes the jerk

Yep... THIS IS WAR!

 

“Oww” a person pushes me

 

“Watch where you’re going!” I shouted but he just continues to walk.

 

“YA!” I screamed to get his attention.

 

He turns around and looks at me coldly.

 

“Aren’t you going to say sorry?” he turns back around completely ignoring me.

 

“YA!” I ran to him grabbing his arm to stop him from walking any further. He looks at my hand which was gripped on his arm. Then he looked at me.

 

“What do you want?” he said with a deep voice.

 

“I want my sorry” I demanded

 

“I don’t do sorry’s. Now let go!” he said calmly but I held my grip tighter.

 

“I said let go!” he said in a strong voice.

 

However I still refused to let go. So he rapidly drags his arm near his face. Although my hand nearly slipped, I still kept hold of his arm. Now we were facing each other properly and I can see his face more clearly now. He did have a pretty face but a crap attitude.

 

“Tsk! Didn’t I already tell you to let go” he held a sturdy grasp of my wrist using his other hand. Then he pulled my arm causing me to let go. After that he walked off.

 

“Oww” I rubbed my wrist. I could still feel his strong grip. What a jerk?! He didn’t even say sorry. I will  get my revenge.

 

Myungsoo’s POV:

How troublesome. I was just walking and she suddenly wants me to say ‘sorry’ when I didn’t even do anything.