CHAPTER 17: Fully recoved

Yep... THIS IS WAR!

Soo yeon's POV:

After Myungsoo left he didn't come back, so I took it on my own advantage to go.

[Next day]

Fully recovered, I could move properly again. When I got to school, I saw Myungsoo and I ran up to him to say thank you.

 

"Hey!" I shouted cheerfully while holding his shoulder.

 

"Get off!" he slap my hand immedietly and kept walking. What the hell is with his attitude?! He was so nice yesterday and now he's being so horrible.

 

"Tha-" I got interrupted.

 

"Leave me alone" he said not looking at me. I froze. I didn't know what to say. Why is he being like this?

 

"WHAT DID I DO?!" I shouted tearing up. "YOU WERE SO NICE YESTERDAY, WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE TODAY?" I felt like crying but I kept it in.

 

"Oww" I fell as my leg still hurt because of the incident. I guess I wasn't fully recovered.

 

"Soo yeon!" I heard Young Hee from afar. I looked at Myungsoo who stop for a second and continued to walk on.

 

"So the competition is still on?!" I shouted.

 

"hm" he answered, which I took as a yes. Then I remembered everything all over again, where he didn't say sorry and most importantly my revenge. I'll win this competition no matter what!

---------------

 

"Hey, Soo yeon, are you alright?" Young Hee came up to me after I visited the nurse.

 

"Yh, she said it might hurt once in a while. It'll wear off" I smiled.

 

"Are you sure?" she look worried.

 

"Young Hee, I'm going to be alright" I appreciate her concerns.

 

Young Hee's POV:

Phew, I'm glad that she's alright. I happen to take a glance through the corridor and I saw someone looking our way. The person was trying to hide it's clearly not working very well.

 

"Okay I'll see you at class" I patted her shoulder and left, to the direction where the person was. I walked slowly just to make it look normal and then when the person looked again and quickly ran back to hide (where you turn a corner). I ran after the person incase they'll escape. Who is this person? It came to a shock that the person spying/ing at us was...