CHAPTER 11: The planning of the competition

Yep... THIS IS WAR!

 

 

 |still Soo yeon's POV|

 

"I know! what if we have competitions" he looked proud of himself.

 

"Isn't that a bit too much" I wasn't intending him to suggest a competition.

 

"3 rounds. If I win you keep your mouth shut-" he said

 

"And if I win, I TELL EVERYONE!" I continued. I liked the sound of that.

 

"What should be the pointless competitions be about?" I asked.

 

"hmm.... A singing competition?" he suggested. What?! A singing competition!! I can't even sing.

 

"No not singing"

 

"So that's a yes to singing" he pulled out a pen from the inside pocket of his blazer and wrote 'singing' 

on his hand. He completely ignored me.

 

"Since you picked the first one, I pick the second one" I sat down next to him.

 

"How about, Running?" I requested

 

"What?! Did you see how out of breath I was. No way am I going to run again!" he shook his head in denial.

 

"You have no choice! I'm picking this one!" I tried to get hold of the pen but he just moved it further away.

 

"I'm not doing running!" He refused to give me the pen.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

I can't be bothered to do running it's too tiring! I stretched my arm to the right so she won't be able to get it.

 

"Look there's that girl!" she pointed at the sky. 

 

"Where?" I stupidly looked.

 

"Got it!" she managed to grab it off my hand by falling side ways. Then she held my wrist with one hand and wrote 'running' with the other hand. I seem to find myself smiling when ever she's around. Why though?

 

 Soo yeon's POV:

It all depended on the last one. "What should be the last challenge?" I asked 

"Erm.... I don't know. Wait... A public speech?" he didn't sound certain.

 

"No because you'll win that one. You've got too much fans. It has to be a fair decision" Hmmm...

 

"Photography!" we both shouted at the same time. I don't know how we ended up saying photography at the same time but its better than public speaking.

 

"Can I add something on this competition thing? If win you have to stop bothering me" he said after he  wrote 'Photography'.

 

"If I win you'll do whatever I say for a month" I recommended.

 

"Okay deal!" we shook hands. Out of expectance the door swung open...