CHAPTER 15: Let us go

Yep... THIS IS WAR!

 

Myungso's POV:

"She didn't do anything" I kept my head down, not noticing Soo yeon getting beat up. I lift my head to see what was going on. Turning to my side I saw what i've missed, Soo yeon was getting beat up. Even though shes uncoicious they still continued hitting her. Everything is my fault!!! I had to do something.

 

"I TOLD YOU! TO LET HER GO!!" I shouted in rage. I began to run up to her but Jonghyun grabbed both of my arm, preventing me to move.

 

"Why are you helping her?! You're not going to to get anything out of this!" I begged him to let me go. He had the kindness to let me go and after I was free nothing could stop me from getting Soo yeon out of here.

 

"Myung-" I pushed through Hyuna, leaving her to fall on the ground. 

 

Jonghyun's POV:

It's true. I won't get anything out of this, except a beaten up girl and  hyuna still chasing for Myungsoo. After I let go of Myungsoo and then Myungsoo pushed Hyuna so I helped her up and then *slap*.

 

"Why the did you let him go?!" she angrily stared at me. Tsk! I can't believe I just got slapped for no reason. Nevertheless, no matter what happens I'll stay with her until she loves me. She was going to walk to Myungsoo but I grasp her wrist.

 

"JUST GIVE UP ON HIM!" I raised my voice.

 

"YOU SHOULD GIVE UP ON ME!" she also shouted

 

"Why should I?" I asked

 

"Because i'm never going to love you like I love Myungsoo" she answered casually. My heart ached after she said that but nothing can stop me from being with her.

 

"Hey!" Hyuna saw Myungsoo carrying Soo yeon. I stopped her from stopping them since they weren't my problem.

 

 

Myungsoo's POV

|from when he ran up to Soo yeon|:

All the girls were crowding around her. My anger was out of control. I injured most of the girls just to get through. After I could see Soo yeon. I carried her and got out of the rooftop. I ignored everything around me and concentrated on Soo yeon's safety.

 

"Soo yeon, Soo yeon. We're nearly there. Stay with me!" I ran and ran to get there as quick as possible. When we got to the infirmary (nurses office), I layed her down and tried to find the school nurse.

-------------------------

Soo yeon's POV:

My eyes gradually opened and I noticed that I was laying on a bed. I couldn't understand how I got there. Everything was a blur. Even when I tried to open my eyes wide I can seem to open it properly so everything was a blur. A blur of the person's figure was the only thing I could see. The person layed sleeping next to the bed that I was sleeping on. Slowly my eyes couldn't bare but to close. Finally I woke up and gained back my conscious. I could clearly see everything again. The nurse came up to me saying "You should be alright in an hour" she looked at a pieces of paper.

 

"Okay.. May I ask how long was I here for?" I asked

 

"About, a day and a half" The nurse answered. A day and a half?! How could I take that long to wake up? My mum and dad must be worried. I was about to get up but the nurse stopped me

 

"You should wait for a few hours. You're not stable yet"

 

"I'm..." I sat up "Fine.." I got out of the bed limping. The nurse stood beside me helping me incase I fell but I managed fine. Until my legs suddenly felt like they were going to fall off. As a consequent, I nearly fell... Until a hand caught me before I was about to fall.

 

"Are you alright?" a familiar voice said. I looked up to see...