CHAPTER 29: Uh-oh

Yep... THIS IS WAR!

Still Myungsoo's POV:

I looked up and saw an unexpected face. I didn't hope to see her. "Myungsoo? What are you doing here?" my sister, Jinah, who was only a few years older than him, popped up in front of me.

 

I looked at the house properly but the house didn't seem any familiar to me. Who's house was this? It can't be my sister's. "What are YOU doing here?" I exclaimed."Is this her boyfriends house or something?" I assumed.

 

"I'm babysitting, why did you think I was doing?" she puts one hand on her waist.

 

"Sleeping over your boyfriend's house?" I replied, thinking maybe she's just using babysitting as an excuse.

 

"Little brother, for your information I don't have a boyfriend yet" she told me a useless fact.

 

"What happened to that Minho guy?" i asked

 

"Yah! He was only my friend!" She exclaimed loudly.

 

"Yeah right, anyway this is for whoever lives in here" I held out the flowers and chocolates.

 

"ohh kay, by the way did you know that mom should be roaming around here somewhere cause I got a text from her saying that she's coming home and our house is just right there" she pointed at our house, which was only a few houses away.

 

"There's a 99% chance that she'll be-"

 

"You mean a 100% cause she's already coming this direction" I saw a figure that looked her, while panicking. I instantly went with my instincts and ran in the house to take cover.

 

"I knew it! you're not suppose to be here! You're supposed to be at school." she folded her arms like she was the boss.


"You're suppose to be.... Never mind! Just give this to the girl that lives here"  I  couldn't think of a comeback.


"Be more specific, what if there's many girls that live here?" she argued,
 

"I don't care I just need to get out of here" I still panicked,
 

"You're not going anywhere! You're going to help me babysit" she gave me her creepy smile.
 

"Why should I?" I snapped
 

"Because I'll tell mom that you skipped school today" 
 

"Why do you need my help anyway?" I asked
 

"I'm tired, I need to rest. You can take care of the baby" 
 

"WHY!?" I cried 
 

"Fine, I'll just call mom" she peaked out the door and was about to call mum, who was already closer than before. 
 

"Okay, okay! I'll take care of the baby" I agreed, while she sat down on the sofa.
 

"While you're up, could you get the remote for me?"
 

"Here you go" I felt like a personal servant.
 

[a few minutes later] 

*baby's crying* 
 

"YAH!!!! Jinah, what do I do?" I tried carrying the baby in different kind of ways. 
 

"Don't ask me" she sat on the sofa too comfortable to care. 

*the baby cries and cries*
 

*Cough, cough* I heard someone cough upstairs. I heard the cough come to the stairs.
 

"Hey! Quiet down! I'm trying to get some sleep!" a familiar voice shouted. I saw the persons feet come down the stairs. Not concentrated, I tried to calm the baby but nothing worked. 
 

"Hey! Jinah-" I turned around and saw Soo Yeon half way down the stairs. 
 

"MYUNGSOO?!" the girl stopped in the middle of the stairs and looked at me with a distgust face.

My mouth opened and looking confused I finally realised that I was at Soo yeon's house. 
 

"YAH!! Jinah!!" keeping his eyes at Soo yeon.
 

"What!?" she exclaimed 
 

"Take care of the baby!" I concentrated on the crying baby that I held before me. My sister and Soo yeon are friends? and I lived near Soo yeon's house?