CHAPTER 27: Arguement

Yep... THIS IS WAR!

[School day]

Soo yeon's POV:

I thought that school was quiet normal. Young Hee talking about random stuff, Myungsoo sleeping in class and all the other stuff that happens. I came to Myungsoo after the lesson has finished.

 

"Myungsoo!" I shouted while catching trying to catch up with him. He turns around and looks at me like the first time we met. Looking back at it he's still as ignorant as before. He walks to his locker and opens it. After shutting his locker very aggressively, he held the notebook in his hands. I was about to say something yet he beat me to it.

 

"Here!" he turned to me and gave me my notebook. I looked at it and looked at him. This is too easy. Ehh? Why is he giving me it so suddenly? I simply took it without any hesitation, with a hint of displeased in my mind. I'd hate to disagree with his judgment for my notebook might still be in his hand. But whether I judged it or not, he didn't seem that bothered anymore. Why was that? What's with the change of mind? What happened to the yesterday thing? And just like that he left without a word. I flicked (like scheme read) through my notebook and nothing seemed to be about Myungsoo so I felt relieved and stupid. All that time I didn't have anything to worry about. Not a word came out of our mouths whenever we ever walked past each other that day. I didn't really mind. Like I care that he ignores me for the whole day. Then my meddling mouth accidentally said something that shouldn't I shouldn't have said.

 

"Hey, Young Hee did you know that Hyuna and myungsoo-" I was cut off by a hand covering my mouth.

 

"That me and Hyuna are.... cousins" he continued the sentence. Cousins? Then that was when I remembered that I wasn't suppose to tell anyone. I started to mumble on his hand. He let's go and smiles giving me a sign not to tell anyone.

 

"So, Young Hee..." I wrapped. my arm around her shoulder and walking off. I gave him an 'Okay' sign, with my hand, behind my back to tell him that I've got it covered. I just continued the conversation with something to do with shopping. But somehow that trick didn't work. She asks

 

"What are you two hiding?" she seemed suspicious.

 

I couldn't think of what to say so I ended up saying "Why, do you like him or something?" She stopped and went silent. This was the first ever time that I've heard her this quiet. I ignored it and continued walking and told myself that she's just being moody. Then she followed me again.

 

Then for some unknown reason Myungsoo pops out of nowhere and says "May I talk to you" he didn't even get a chance to say anything. He just dragged me away. "Damn it, Soo yeon what the hell were you thinking" he came to a stop.

 

"What-" I was about to say something but he kept distracting me.

 

"This is why we made that deal" he said but I already knew that.

 

"I'M NOT THICK, YOU KNOW!" I forced him to let go of my arm. "It's not my fault that I accidentally mentioned Hyuna and you. It just popped up somehow!" I shouted.

 
"How can be so careless to let a little thing slip like that. If I didn't stopped you, you probably have told her everything" 
 
 
"Why are secretive about this!?" I asked. 
 
 
"Why won't you tell what happened to you did you cry before?!" he thought of a comeback. "I was going to, but you canceled Saturday" I explained.
 
 
"What?! You never turned up!" he said but I didn't care so I completely ignored it.
 
 
"Why do you even want to know? it's not like I tell you everything. Your not my boyfriend you know!" My mouth blurted out. I don't know why I said that but whenever I feel angry I say some random things.
 
 
"Anyways why don't you want people to know that you and Hyuna are dating?"
 
 
"IM NOT DATING HYUNA!" he shouted.
 
 
"THEN WHY DO YOU HATE HER SO MUCH!?" I said angrily.
 
 
"None of our buisness" he sighs.
 
"Then that's all I have to say." I walked off. He grabbed my arm to stop but that trick wasn't going to work. I managed to escape from his grasp. But then he grabbed my waist and held me closer.
 
 
"Because she's gonna make someone jealous" I didn't understand why he said but i figured out that he just answered my question. what did he mean someone was going to be jealous. It doesn't make sense.