CHAPTER 23: Notebook

Yep... THIS IS WAR!

|Still Soo yoen's POV|:

I could never let go my feeling for Byunghun. I heard from his friend, that he liked me so even if he's gone he'll always be in my heart. I don't feel like letting go of the past yet. I'll hang on to it a bit longer.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

She doesn't seem like she wants to talk about it but I felt like knowing why she's like this. Wait a sec.... Am I concerned about her? No... I'm probably just being friendly. But...... I'm not even friendly to myself, why would I be friendly to her? Sunggyu calls us, she suddenly reacts and pushes me away.

 

"Sorry to distract you love birds, but the taxi's here" Sunggyu said.

 

"Soo-" I was going call her but she just run to Sunggyu and the others. I guess I went too far. I shouldn't have asked. Aishh!! Why do I get this feeling that she hates me already? I felt....... Worried. She wouldn't cry for no reason.

 

[Next day]

Soo yeon's POV:

The lessons were normal as usual and as always Myungsoo hasn't talked to me yet (I guess he doesnt want to be seen with me) which was kind of unusual because I would've though that he'd be asking me about what happen yesterday. I turned to Myungsoo,who was just staring in at the window, to ask a question but I thought I better not, turning back to the teacher. After the bell rang for lunch, Young Hee jumped up to me "Hey! So did anything special happened yesterday?"

 

"Nope" I stood up from my chair and packed my things. I wondered why she asked me that. As I packed my things I noticed that I forgot that there was something missing.

 

 "Young Hee?, have you seen my Notebook?" I rattled through my things but I couldn't find it. Where did it go? I can't let anyone see it, it has private things in it. 

 

"Which one the red one with flowers on it?" she asked while I was still looking through my bag.

 

"Yeah" I nodded.

 

"Wasn't Myungsoo holding that it minute ago I was-" but before she could finish her sentence I ran to look for Myungsoo. If he reads it I don't know what'll happen. It has my secrets, my past love life and private information. I could also remember putting in Myungsoo's name in it but I couldn't remember what I wrote about him.

 

Finally I found him.

"YAH!! Give it back!" I shouted. 

 

"Give what back?" he looked at me showing no emotions.

 

"My red book" I demanded.

 

"This is yours?" he took out my notebook, which had a lot of information of my life in(in a way like a diary), from his bag. I tried to snatch it of him however he held it too high for me to reach.

 

"Why is this book so special anyway?" he flick into the first page.

 

"STOP! Okay what do you want for it?" I asked. He closes the book and grins.

 

"You have to tell me what happened to you?" he said.

 

"What do mean, what happened to me?" I couldn't understand what he said but when I thought about it, I knew that he looked like he wanted to why I was crying. Me crying yesterday was unessary but I couldnt help it, my emotions took over me.

 

"What happened to you yesterday?" He re-phrased his sentence.

 

"Ermm...." I didn't know what to do. Reveal or protect my past. My past didnt feel impotant than the things I wrote on that notebook. He suddenly turns to the first page. "Fine I'll tell you-" I was going to start the whole story of my past.

 

"Not now. at the Saturday, 12am, The coffee shop, in front of the park." he informed.

 

"Fine, give me the book now!" I was still worried that he was going to read it.

 

"No, you have to be there tomorrow and I'll keep this book hostage" I slots it in his bag.

 

"How would I know that I can trust you not to read it" I said.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

"Because...." I saw Sungyeol walking by so I grabbed him an continued.

 

"Yeolie's going to lock it up on his locker, aren't you yeolie?" I nodded at him.

 

"Why am I-" Sungyeol said but I stappmed on his feet to force him, "Yeah whatever" he said in pain. I gave him the book and smirked at Soo yeon. I guess I'm starting to like this kid. Hmm... Nah I just love seeing her angry.

 

"Bye, make sure to dress nice" I suggested while waving and walking away, dragging Sungyeol with me.