CHAPTER 25: Her bestfriend

Yep... THIS IS WAR!

 Young Hee's POV:

They continued arguing about a Myungsoo eating her sandwich. I didn't know that a little thing could cause a big riot. Those two looks like two angry married couple. "Don't they look good together?" Sungyeol, who was sitting next to me, leaned and whispered to me. "Yeah... Whatever" I stopped looking at them and continued eating.

 

Sungyeol's POV:

What's wrong with her? She sounds so moody. I looked back at the two arguing kids and smiled, I felt jealous that Myungsoo got a girl before me but I'm happy for him.

 

"What are you smiling at?" Myungsoo noticed me smiling.

 

"Nothing" I thought that it was too early for me to say that they look good together since it might cause an awkwardness between them. I'll just wait for them to see it themselves.

 

"Come on Soo yeon, let's go!" Young Hee stood up aggressively. What's wrong with her? Why is she so angry so suddenly? Soo yeon stood up and looked at Young Hee like I did.

 

"Are you alright Young Hee?" Soo yeon asked. Young Hee didn't say a word and just started to walk away from the table. Soo yeon ran after her to ask what's was wrong again. But no answer came out of . They were 1 meter away from the table now and Myungsoo shouts

 

"Don't forget about Saturday" Soo Yeon looks back but she instantly turned back around.

 

Young Hee's POV:

"What does he mean about 'Saturday'?" I looked at Soo Yeon.

 

"He's going to meet me at the coffee shop in front of the park? Why?" she asked.

 

"What time?" I wanted to know.

 

"12 am, why?" she told me since I was her bestfriend.

 

"I'm just curious" I replied. So we threw our rubbish in the bin and Soo yeon talked about school work (like always). I just nodded along. I was thinking if they were already dating. How can she date someone so popular and someone who her bestfriend also likes...