CHAPTER 16: Waking up

Yep... THIS IS WAR!

 I looked up and saw Myungsoo. Then I remembered. Oh yeah, I was beaten up by those girls and... I can't remember what happened after that.

 

"I'm alright" I tried to keep my balance but I kept falling.

 

"Seriously! Don't force yourself" he said softly. The he directed me back to sit down on the bed. Since when was he this nice?

 

"What happened?" I couldn't understand what happened yesterday.

 

"Long story" he shaked his head, while getting a seat.

 

"I've got all the time in the world" I said.

 

"All I can say is... I'm sorry." he lowered his head.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

 

I didn't mean to get her involved and I'm not planing to. I'll make sure that this won't happen again. "Stay here I've got to get something" I walked out to get something in my locker.

 

Soo yeon's POV:

The door opened and I thought it was Myungsoo but the person that opened the door was my best friend, Young Hee. How did she know that I was here?

 

"What happened! What happened!" she packined.

 

"Nothing" I layed on the bed calmly.

 

"If nothing happened then why are here?" She sat down

 

"because... " I struggled to lie, "because I hit my head" I confidently said since it was true.

 

"Are you sure you're alright?" she asked worriedly.

 

"Young Hee, I'm perfectly fine" I confirmed.

 

"Oh yeah do you know that Myungsoo guy, I heard that he was a jerk" she informed me.

 

"I know" I agreed knowing that there was another side of him yet to be seen.

 

Myungsoo POV:

I stood behind the door listening to their conversation, while holding a bunch of flowers on my hands. After hearing her agree with her friend, I got more annoyed. I just help her and she calls me a jerk. If she sees me as a jerk then I'll act like one. After hearing that I walked away, not listening to anymore and threw the flowers in the nearest bin.

 

Soo yeon's POV:

 

"I think he does act like a jerk sometimes but sometimes he has a kind heart" I said loudly without knowing that I said it.

 

"Aww my little baby's starting to like someone" she smiled

 

"Shut up" I blushed. Am I really coming to like him?