CHAPTER 21: Nothing to say

Yep... THIS IS WAR!

|Still Myungsoo's POV|

I froze and thought for for a long time and I didn't realise that they were planning to leave.

"Let's get you home" Sungyeol wrapped an arm around Soo yeon's shoulder. 

 

"Hey, hey wait" I caught a with them. I just stood behind them while seeing the sight of Soo yeon getting asked questions.  

 

"So, What's your name?" Woohyun asked.

 

"Soo yeon" Sungyeol answered for her. 

 

"Do you have a boyfriend?" I figured that, that question would pop up anytime soon, especially from Woohyun. 

 

"You're already hitting on her. Wow" I kind of expected him to ask that but I didn't expect it to be so soon. 

 

"How come you told me to 'go for it' when it came to hyuna, but now you give no support. This girl might be more special than I thought" He blurted out.

 

"No it's just..." I couldn't really explain.

 

"This is the second time you're lost for words. Are you alright Myungsoo?" Woohyun teased me. He used the back of hand to check the temperature of my head so I slapped his hand.

 

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" He continued the conversation. 

 

"emm.... Not really" I see her eyes water. I could her sad eyes just like before and she smiled fakely again. You can never hide a pain feeling by a fake smile. How come I never see her real smile? I always see her fake one. Out of my own conscience I decided to pull her out of there. I pushed her toward me. Holding her hand, I hugged her, gently pushing her head to my shoulder.

 

"She need's some space" I calmly said.

 

"But-" woohyun was about to argue back.

 

"Stop... Let's call her a taxi" Sungyeol stopped him.

 

"Thank you" I mouthed.

 

"Come on kids let's get her home" Sunggyu pushed them off leaving us all alone.