CHAPTER 20: Competition begins

Yep... THIS IS WAR!

|Still Myungsoo's POV| 

[when we got there]

"Myungsoo, what took you so long?" Sunggyu looked at his watch.

 

"Sorry, erm... " I scratched the back of my head.

 

"Isn't that girl the-" Sungyeol said.

 

"Yeolie!!" I hugged him and patted him hard on the back. I knew what he was going to say but I didn't want him to say it, since i've been telling him how annoying she was.

 

"Why is she here?" he whispered to me while we were hugging.

 

"I'll tell you later" I whispered back. He let go and gave me sloppy kiss on the cheek.

 

"He's mine, remember that" He looked at Soo yeon.

 

"Eww" I pushed him away.

 

"Get a room" Woohyun fake vomited.

 

"Get a room later, we've got a show to perform" Sunggyu was so serious.

 

"What am I doing here?" she pulled me. "Just watch and see" I was thinking how we could do this competition.

---------------

[After the performance]

"Thank you everyone!" we left the stage.

 

"So what do you think?" I asked Soo yeon hoping that she would be impressed.

 

"Of what?" she looked clueless.

 

"Of our performance" I replied.

 

"I was suppose to watch your performance?" she didn't know.

 

"I told you to, didn't I?" I said.

 

"I thought you were just saying that ...Sorry" she didn't look sorry at all.

 

"Aish!! It doesn't matter" Yeah everything that I planned is ruined.

 

"Who owns this place?" I asked the whole group.

 

"That guy" Hoya pointed at some old looking stranger.

 

"Excuse me can we use this place after everyone's gone" I asked politely.

 

"Erm... It depends how long" he looked like he wasn't going to let us.

 

"Just for 15 minutes" I begged.

 

"Okay but only for 15 minutes" he agreed.

 

"Thank you" I bowed.

 

"What are you doing?" Soo yeon asked

 

"Aren't you tired of asking that question?" I was more annoyed more than her.

 

"not really"

 

"Aish! Well I am" I was getting really pissed off. She really has no common sense.

------------------------------

[After everyone left]

"Come on, it's time we start this thing?" I pulled her to the stage.

Soo yeon's POV:

"Ehh?" I asked literally having NO clue on what's going on.

 

"Stay here" he left me standing in the middle of the stage.

 

"I'll start then you can go next" he said. I am seriously confused. He got a guitar, sat in the middle of the stage and started playing.

♫ I love you noreul saranghe

chamahajimot-han mal

ttollineun gaseumi ne mami

neul sumgyowatdon geuronmal... ♫<- {Love u like u by Kim Myungsoo and Yerim}

 

Everyone in infinite clapped. Then Myungsoo bowed after his performance.

"So explain to me, what's happening again?" I was still unsure of what was going on.

 

"This is the start of our competition. The groups here to judge so it won be biased. It's your turn." he came up to me and push me in the middle of the stage.

 

"I don't have a backing track" I tried to get out of this. As if I was going to sing in front of infinite never mind an audience. Apparently they are the best singers in the whole SCHOOL. I was clearly the to be beaten by a professional. 

 

"You don't need one. Just do accupella" He really wanted to see how I sang.

 

"Kkeojyeojulge- jal -sara" I practically whispered. I seriously didn't want to do this.

 

"Sing louder!" Myungsoo said in a forceful tone of voice. It is a competition so I shall do my best. I take a deep breath and closed my and hoped for the best.

 

♫ Kkeojyeojulge jal sara

Ttokbaroyaegihae Nal bogoseo

Nae nuneul chyeoda bogo mareulhae

Heeojijan geumarini

Nawa kkeutnaego shipeungeoni...♫ <- {G.Na I'll back off so you can live better}

I stopped after the first verse because I thought that it would be enough. After i sang, without any eye contact, I looked sat everyone. I couldnt seem to tell of what they thought of it. They all had blank faces... In my amazement they all began to stand up and clap. Except Myungsoo, he just sat there with no expression on his face.

"Thank you" I bowed. After I was helped, down the stage, by all the member. They all started to compliment me.

 

Myungsoo's POV:

I was starstruck of how good she could sing. I thought I was going to win this one as well.

 

"Ha! Better luck next time" Sungyeol laughed.

 

"We clearly have a winner!" Woohyun raised Soo yeon's hand in the air. They were all happy except from me. I still can't believe that I lost. But she did deserve to win it's not like a big deal anyway. Wait... It is a big deal. If I don't win this my life will be ruined. Damn it! I'll make sure that I win the next one.

 

"Okay, okay. we get it she won. Now give the girl some space" I pushed through everyone just to get her out.

 

"That's not fair hyung, you can't just keep her for yourself" Dongwoo complained. "I..." I completely ran out of words. I didn't know how to reply to that.