CHAPTER 24: Re-encounter

Yep... THIS IS WAR!

[Lunch]

Soo yeon's POV:

When we got to the lunch hall it seemed packed and I didn't think that we were able to get a seat. Fortunately there were a few seats, when we got our food. Me and Young Hee sat down a the very few chairs that was left. It became a bit more packed as more people came into the dinning hall.

 

However a few minutes later, it became less crowded as the other people around us left. I sighed in relief to know that I could breath again. My relief started to fade as I saw the people who isn't yet seated. I looked at the seats that was available nex to us and cried "NO!! Noo!! Please don't sit here!" I looked away hoping that they wouldn't sit next to us. As there was nowhere else to sit they HAD to sit next to us.

 

"Hey!" Soo yeon!" Woohyun waved at us. Aishh!!! Nooo why do I have to put up with this and Myungsoo sat next to me as well. This is torture!! *I sighed loudly*

 

"I don't want to sit next to you either, you know" he replied to my sigh.

 

"Ohh yeah about that notebook? What's so special about it?" he said while scoffing his mouth with food. "Nothing, Plus don't talk with your mouth full" I lied while eating my sandwich slowly. That notebook has everything and it's really important to me but he didn't need to know that.

 

"Then why are so fussy about me reading it" he stopped eating for a second, "Unless... You wrote something about me" he figured. I did write something about him but WHAT DID I WRITE? I stopped eating my sandwich and looked at him.

 

"It doesn't concern any of your matters"

 

"Whatever" he continued eating but just stopped eating for a few minutes. He looks at me and stops eating as well. Then all of a sudden he comes gradually came closer to my face... Then he swivels his head to my sandwich and took a bite out of it.

 

"HEY! I was eating that!" I screamed.

 

"You didn't look like you were though" he pouted.