CHAPTER 14: No where left to go

Yep... THIS IS WAR!

 

You are kidding me! Who the hell is this person now? Slowly the person began to emerge from under the shadows. Jonghyun? What is he doing here? Wait..... Uh-oh!

 

"Hello honey" he looked at hyuna from a far, blowing the plan completely. I still tried to push through even though I knew that I had no chance of getting through him.

 

"Ohh... Nice timing Jonghyun" Hyuna smiled while walking towards us.

 

"Long time no see" Jonghyun kept his eyes on hyuna, who was blocking all our exit ways, while raising an eyebrow.

 

"So... Myungsoo tell me what's your relationship with this girl?" hyuna stood in front of us, ignoring Jonghyun.

 

"I don't even know this guy" Soo yeon blurted out. How can she say that she doesn't know me? Is she just going to escape without me? But...

 

"I dont know her. let her go" I put my head down, knowing that I'm doing the right thing.

 

"We don't need her anyway" one of the girls pushed her.

 

Soo yeon's POV:

I had my reason why I said that. I thought he was going to say something else but I guess... he didn't.  I was about to leave until...

 

"No! You don't get away that easily. Now I'm back. No one is allowed to touch my Myungsoo" she forcefully grabs my arm. Then after that she nods at the girls, like they knew what to do. What's going on? Then, they abruptly pulled me away from Myungsoo's hand and threw me to the floor.

 

"I told you to let her go!" he said in the deepest voice I've from him yet.

 

"I thought you two didn't have a relationship" you could tell that Hyuna was purposely pissing him off. Directly focused on what was happening. The girls suddenly started kicking and hitting me. After a fatal hit on the head, I fell unconscious...