Finding Out His Crush

Bad Boy Meets Good Girl

Kwangmin's POV

I went online and checked my grades. *Yes! I'm failing! She'll probably be tutoring me by tomorrow. Wow... it only took one week to fail. Pretty fast.* I shut my computer and went to sleep. The next morning I woke early and got ready. I walked over to Youngmin and slapped him across the face to wake him up.

"Damn! What the are you doing?!" He yelled.

"Time for school." I said.

"-hole." He said as he glared at me.

"Yup. Now get ready." I went downstairs and waited for Youngmin. He lazily walked downstairs.

"Can you go any slower?" I asked sarcastically.

"Shut up we're not that late. Calm your bro."

"I'm a dude! I don't have . Now hurry we're gonna be late."

"Since when do you care?"

"I don't."

"Obviously you do. Is there something going on?"

"No."

"Then why do you want me to hurry up for school?"

"I don't know..."

"You do know. Wait... is the quiet Kwangmin in love?"

"NO!"

"Yeah you are."

"No I'm not!"

"Yeah you are!"

"No I'm not!"

"Who is it? Bora? Dasom? Soyu? Hyorin?"

"No! It's none of them."

"Then who?"

"No one."

"C'mon tell me."

"No."

"Why?"

"Cause you might tell her."

"I would never do that. I'm her best friend."

"Since when are you and Evalyn best friends?" My eyes widened when I realized what I said.

"So my lil bro is in love with Evalyn. Sweet innocent Evalyn. Bad boy and good girl."

"Hyung you have to promise you won't tell anyone."

"Okay I won't... except for the Hyungs and Minwoo." He said running.

"Bwo? Yah! Youngmin get back here!" I ran after him. I chased him all the way to school.

"Hyungs! Kwangmin is in love with-" I tackled him to the ground before he could finish.

"Get off me fat !" Youngmin yelled.

"Nope. You're just gonna have to get used to my fat cause I'm not moving."

"Both of you shut up." Donghyun ordered. He lifted me off of Youngmin. He got up and dusted himself off.

"Now what were you trying to say?" Hyunseong asked.

"Kwangmin loves Evalyn." They all looked at me.

"You?" Jeongmin asked.

"Evalyn?" Minwoo asked.

"If you guys say anything about this to her, I'll beat all your asses."

"Chill bro. We won't." Jeongmin said.

"Speaking of Evalyn, look who's passing by." Hyunseong said casually. Evalyn was walking with that hyper chick. I think her name is Sandy. 

"Don't make a big deal out of this. Or she'll find out. Keep it on the down low."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like the chapter! >_<