Trouble

Bad Boy Meets Good Girl

Evalyn's POV

After I explained to my brother why I wasn't at school on Friday, and I wouldn't be going to school until Friday, he understood and said it was okay. I spent every night at the hospital with the boys and my brother occasionally came. I got a lot closer with all of them. On Friday morning I got up early and got ready for school.

"Where are you going?" Kwangmin lazily asked me. He was the only one up.

"School."

"Why~?" He whined.

"I have to. You get out tomorrow, and I have to get all our make up work."

"You're gonna leave me?" He pouted. 

"I'll come back right when school is out."

"Arasso." I grabbed my backpack and left to school. As soon as I saw Sandy I ran over and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you Sandy!"

"I missed you too! How's Kwangmin?"

"He's fine. I need to get their make up work though."

"I'll go with you."

"Okay." Sandy and I talked all day about the bad boys.

"Are you going back to the hospital right now?" Sandy asked after school let out.

"De."

"Arasso. Tell Hyunseungie I say hi."

"Arasso." I happily walked back to the hospital listening to my iPod. Someone wrapped a cloth around my eyes and threw me on their shoulder. "LET GO OF ME!!!" I screamed in horror.

"Shut up!" The person hissed.

"HELP ME!!!" I hopelessly yelled.

" shut the up!" Another voice boomed.

"Shut her up!" The person carrying me ordered. They covered my mouth with another cloth and I was knocked out.

Kwangmin's POV

*Where is she? It's almost 6:00 pm. Is she okay? Something's not right.* The guys went with Youngjae to  get food. I put on my clothes and snuck out of the hospital. *Where is she?* I went from the hospital to the school. Half way there I saw a backpack and an iPod. *That's Evalyn's backpack... Siwoo!* I grabbed her things and ran as fast as I could to their not so secret hide out.

Evalyn's POV

I woke up with my hands and feet tied to the chair I was sitting on.

"Look who's up." Siwoo said popping out of nowhere.

"What are you doing?! Untie me!" I demanded.

"Not gonna happen babe."

"What do you want?!"

"You."

"???"

"I've been having a... crush on you for awhile. I don't like you spending so much time with the 'bad boys'."

"Let me go."

"Kwangmin was supposed to die. I mean, my car hit him pretty hard."

"That was you?! You almost killed him!"

"That's right. I didn't want him getting too close to my girl."

"I hate you!"

"You know I think we would make a good couple."

"Whatever. Just let me go!"

"We should make out some time." He said leaning into me.

"Back off."

"Can you make me?"

"Leave me alone." He kissed my cheek.

"This is how your gonna pay me for being with another guy."

"We were never dating! Get off!" I yelled as I squirmed in the chair.

"No can do babe."

"KWANGMIN!!!" I thoughtlessly yelled.

"Kwangmin's not gonna save you now."

"Siwoo, get out of my face!"

"Or what? There's not mush you can do, now is there." He kept leaning closer to me. I didn't want him all up on me. I couldn't move so I did the first thing that came to my mind. I spit on his face. He backed away and wiped it off. He angrily looked at me and slapped me across the face. It stung really bad. "Nice try..." He said as he leaned closer to me again.

"Get off of me!" Siwoo was about to kiss me again, but he suddenly fell to the ground. I looked up and saw Kwangmin. 

"Sorry I'm late." He shrugged.

"Kwangmin!" He quickly untied me. As soon as I was free, I hugged him super tightly. "I thought they let you out tomorrow."

"I snuck out." I looked at Siwoo's knocked out body. T.K and Kangjun pulled Kwangmin and I apart and dragged us in seperate directions. Kwangmin fought Maru, Rome, and Ray as T.K and Kangjun held me back. The four boys pushed Kwangmin to the ground and began to kick his stomach and back.

"Kwangmin!"

"Shut that up!" Rome said as he rolled his eyes. Ray came over and hit me across th head with the metal pipe on the floor. Pain shot through my entire head. I could feel a stream of blood rolling down my face.

"Aw hell naw. You can beat me up all you want, but there's one thing that's not okay. Don't touch my girl!" With that, he beat them up. He kicked Rome in the neck and punched Maru in the stomach. He casually walked over to Ray and kicked him where guys shouldn't be kicked. Kwangmin looked up and glared at T.K and Kangjun before he banged their heads together. With T.K and Kangjun no longer holding me up, I lost my balance and almost fell over. Kwangmin caught me before I fell and carried me on his shoulder. "Hold on." He whispered before running out of their hide out. After we were a few blocks from the hospital, Kwangmin put me down.

"Gwenchana?" He asked.

"De."

"Your head is bleeding." He said with wide eyes.

"I'll be fine. Don't worry." He picked me up bridal style. "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to cure your cut." We snuck back into the hospital. "They're still not back? How long does it take to get food?" Kwangmin thought out loud. He sat me down and pulled out the first aid kit. He cleaned my cut and smiled.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"I told you I will be there when you need me." My face began to heat up. He smiled and winked. *Jo Kwangmin... I think I like you. No... I think I love you.*

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Lol see what I did there? Okay yeah

it was dumb and cheesey but I don't care.

It's my favorite BOYFRIEND song.

Okay bye~~