Getting To Know Him

Bad Boy Meets Good Girl

Evalyn's POV

I went into the class room where I tutor Kwangmin and waited patient​ly for him. I suddenly felt someone shake my shoulders. 

"Ahhh!!" I screamed. I turned and saw Kwangmin laughing hysterically. "Not funny."

"Yeah it was."

"Just copy the notes and redo the worksheets." He took the notes and started copying them. 

"This is boring." Kwangmin complained. 

"It's not my fault you failed." He made a face at me then went back to working. It didn't take him that long to finish the notes. When he was done he looked at me. "What?"

"I'm done."

"Good we can go home early."

"Nope. You have to tutor me until 3:30. "

"Well you already finished."

"Then let's talk."

"About?"

"Us."

"Us?"

"Yeah, you tell me something about you and I'll tell you something about me."

"Um... okay?"

"I'll go first. I have two brothers. Twin brother Youngmin and a little brother Hyunmin."

"I have an older brother, Youngjae."

"My favorite color is blue."

"My favorite color is green."

"My birthday is April 24th."

"Mine is July 30th."

"Like Minwoo."

"Yup."

"I like ddukbokki."

"Me too."

"Oh and I like... never mind."

"What?"

"Nothing."

"No tell me. "

"You'll laugh."

"No I won't. I promise."

"I like... Pikachu."

"Seriously? You?"

"Yeah."

"Wow."

"I know."

"It's okay. I like stuffed animals."

"I don't really have a specific type of girl that I like."

"I don't have a specific type either."

"I can rap."

"Jinjah?"

"Mhm, and I know you can sing."

"How?"

"I heard you in the practice room a few times."

"You did?"

"Yup. You have a pretty voice."

"Thank you."

"When I confess to the girl I like and ask her to be my girlfriend, I want to get her a couples ring."

"Aw, that's sweet. I think that's good. You would be committed you your relationship."

"Hm... Oh my parents are currently in Japan."

"My parents are always on business trips. I don't see them often."

"That must ."

"Yeah it does."

"Oh I'm not ticklish."

"Oh, uh... me either..."

"You don't sound too certain."

"I am."

"So you wouldn't laugh if I..." He stated tickling me. 

"S-st-op Kw-ang-min! I c-an't b-br-breath!"

"I thought you weren't ticklish."

"Okay I am!"

"This is what you get for lying."

"Hajima!"

"No. Your laugh is too cute." *Did he call my laugh cute?* He finally stopped. I smiled at him and started tickling him. He laughed really hard. 

"You said you weren't ticklish."

"I l-lied! St-stop!"

"Doesn't feel so good does it?"

"O-Kay, I'm s-sorry! Just st-op!"

"Okay." I said as I stopped. "Why did you say you weren't ticklish?"

"It was an excuse to tickle you." My eyes widened a little. I pulled out my phone and checked the time. *4:30?! I stayed an extra hour?!*

"I think we should go." We both got up. 

"Need a ride?"

"No."

"Is someone picking you up?"

"No."

"Then you need a ride." He grabbed my hand and dragged me to his motorcycle. 

"I'm not getting on that."

"Yes you are." He handed me a helmet. I got on behind him. 

"Do you know where my house is?"

"Yeah, Minwoo and Donghyun told me. Hold on." He started driving. My grip tightened. It felt nice with the wind in my face. My head was relaxing on his back. My heart was beating so fast. *What's going on with me? It's just Kwangmin. Regular bad boy, disrespectful, funny, charming, cute, pretty smile Kwangmin. Wait, what am I thinking? Snap out of it! You don't like him!* He stopped at my house. I got off.

"See you tomorrow?" He asked.

"Yeah." I went in my house and put my hand over my heart. *Don't fall for him.*

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like the chapter. ~_~