Stupid Fight

Bad Boy Meets Good Girl

Donghyun's POV

We were all waiting outside of school for Siwoo. He finally came out with his friends. 

"You ready to do this Jeongmin?" Siwoo asked.

"If I wasn't ready, do you think I would've came?" Jeongmin asked.

"You're gonna pay for dumping your food on me."

"Am I now? Just to be nice, I'm gonna let you throw the first punch." Jeongmin said as he stuck his face out. Siwoo was about to punch Jeongmin, but he stopped him. "Oh wait I forgot, I'm not nice." Jeongmin said before punching Siwoo's face. All of Siwoo's friends attacked Jeongmin. We pulled them off of him. Hyunseong fought Ray, Youngmin fought Kangjun, Minwoo fought Maru, Kwangmin fought T.K, and I fought Rome. Of course, we were winning. 

"What's going on here?!" A teacher yelled. I looked at the crowd of people. I saw Evalyn in the crowd. She looked disappointed in me. I looked at her eyes and mouthed,

'Mianhae.' She turned around and walked with her friend. 

"All twelve of you go to the office now!"

We walked to the office for the second time today. 

"You boys again?"  The vice principal asked. "What happened now?!"

"We had a fight." Jeongmin answered. 

"We were walking by and they jumped me and my friends." Siwoo lied.. again.

"You boys are in a lot of trouble."

"Woah, wait, wait, wait. That's not what happened." Hyunseong said. 

"Are you saying Siwoo is lying?"

"YES!" We all yelled.

"I told you I don't trust you boys."

"You don't have to believe us, but I know someone you will believe who saw the whole thing." I said. Kwangmin looked at me and with a 'who?' face. I mouthed, 'Evalyn' he nodded. 

Evalyn's POV

I was sitting in class the next morning when teacher told me I was needed in the office. When I entered I saw Jeongmin and his group and Siwoo with his. 

"Please sit down miss Yoo." I did as told. "Evalyn, who threw the first punch?"

"Excuse me?" I asked nervously.

"At yesterdays fight. Who threw the first punch?"

"... Jeongmin."

"So it was Jeongmin's fault."

"Not exactly. Siwoo started it all. Jeongmin was just defending himself. He even warned Siwoo. So if you are gonna punish anyone it should be Siwoo." I answered honestly.

"Since Jeongmin and his friends were also in the fight, they need to be punished as well, but instead of two weeks of detention... you will only have one week. Now Siwoo you get three weeks detention."

"Yeah! it Siwoo!" Jeongmin blurted out with his fist in the air. "Sorry totally inappropriate."

"I'll be right back." The vice principal said. Siwoo got up and leaned his hands on my armrests. 

"You ... you got me in trouble." He said getting really close to my face.

" off Siwoo." I said. *Aish... I've never cussed in school. Stupid Siwoo!*

"Oh this is my girl! She said the same thing I told Siwoo. Yeah that's my wanbyeoghae! Up top Evalyn." Jeongmin said trying to give me a high five. I ignored it. 

"You're gonna regret doing this." Kwangmin grabbed his collar. 

"If you touch her, I'll beat the out of you and make sure end up in the hospital! And that's a promise." *Why is he sticking up for me? I have a voice.*

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I have no idea why I put C-CLOWN.

They were the only band I know with six 

members and one that's named Siwoo.

So... yeah.