Meeting The Brother

Bad Boy Meets Good Girl

Kwangmin's POV

I waited for Evalyn in the class room. She was already 10 minutes late. *Even though she kissed me, she still has to tutor me.* She finally came.

"You're late~"

"Here."

"What's this?"

"You're work. Finish these worksheets and we'll be done for the day."

"That's it? Worksheets?"

"Yes. Now start them."

"What's with you?"

"Nothing."

"Is it because you kissed me?"

"Don't bring that up ever again."

"Why? I liked it." I said as I started a worksheet.

"Stop. Okay... it was just a reaction or something. It meant nothing."

"You sure it meant nothing?"

"Yes. Just like yours meant nothing."

"Mine was an instinct. I never said it didn't mean anything."

"Did it mean something?"

"Maybe." I shrugged before looking up at her.

"Just do the worksheets." I shook my head and did my work. 

"Do you need a ride?" I asked outside of the school after tutoring.

"No." I gave her a helmet. 

"Get on." She rolled her eyes and got on. *This girl.* We got to her house and she quickly got off. "Evalyn..."

"Bwo-" I kissed her cheek again, but this time because I wanted to. 

"That meant something." I put my helmet back on and left. 

Evalyn's POV

*Stupid Kwangmin.* I thought as I entered the house.

"Evalyn... I need to talk to you."

"What about?"

"I forgot to ask you how was school yesterday."

"O-oh... it was... good."

"Ah... How was the mall?" *Busted.*

"How did you know?"

"I went to the mall yesterday to set up a time for us to bowl. But I saw you with my friends. Then with some guy from your school. And correct me if I'm wrong, isn't he a trouble maker at your school?" I nodded. 

"And today he drops you off on his motorcycle and kisses you on the cheek? This isn't like you."

"Oppa I can explain."

"I really don't want to here it." He walked upstairs. *Aish Jinjah?* I layed on the couch with tears in my eyes. *He's probably not going to talk to me for a while...* I covered my face with a pillow. *It's all you're fault Jo Kwangmin! Stop making me fall for you!* I slowly fell asleep on th couch, but woke up in my bed the next morning. *Oppa must have brought me up.* I smiled and got ready.

Kwangmin's POV

I waited for Evalyn in the front of the school. She saw me and ran over to me.

"Hi-"

"You are explaining everything to my brother."

"Huh?"

"My brother found out I skipped and he saw you kiss my cheek. He was really disappointed in me. After school you're going to tell my brother everything. Understand?"

"Understood."

"Good." She angrily walked in the school. *She cares a lot about what her brother thinks of her. I couldn't care less about what my brother thought of me.* I puffed my cheeks and walked into the school

After School

Evalyn came into the classroom and dragged me out of the school.

"What are you doing? You have to tutor me."

"Not today."

"But-"

"I'll come in the morning to make up for today."

"Okay." She started walking in the direction of her house. "My motorcycle is that way." I said pointing in the opposite direction.

"We're not taking your stupid motorcycle again."

"But-"

"No."

"Someone could steel it over night."

"Aish fine." We quickly got on my motorcycle. When we got to her house she pulled off my motorcycle and dragged me inside. "Oppa!" A guy with an expressionless face came out.

"Is this your 'friend'?"

"He is here to explain why I skipped school and why he kissed me." My brother eyed him.

"Sit." He told Kwangmin. He sat down. "Go upstairs Evalyn."

"But-"

"I want to hear what he has to say."

"Ugh... arasso." She stomped upstairs.

"What happened?"

"Okay so I just wanted to spend time with her so I told her to come with me somewhere. She kept trying to stop me, but I'm stubborn. So I 'kidnapped' her."

"Kidnapped?"

"I carried her there. She kept telling me to take her back to school. I wouldn't listen."

"Where did you guys go?"

"I took her ice skating, Starbucks, a store, the bowling alley/arcade, to get ddukbokki, a movie, and the park. After that I brought her here and I kind of... kissed her on the cheek."

"Wait... you kissed her twice?"

"Yeah... by instinct or something."

"What about yesterday?"

"I kissed her because I wanted to."

"So I'm getting the feeling you like my sister?"

"Yeah."

"So you took her out to spend time with her?"

"De."

"She said you're a smart kid. Why do you need tutoring?"

"I failed my classes on purpose so she would tutor me."

"You must really like her."

"I do."

"I like you kid, but I don't want you skipping school with my sister anymore. Got it?"

"Yes sir."

"Arasso."

"Hyung..." *I've never called someone older than me Hyung.* "Were you and Donghyun best friends?"

"...Yeah..."

"What happened?"

"Ask Evalyn... she'll tell you. I think you should go home."

"De. Bye." I bowed before walked out of her house. *Why did I call him Hyung?*

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Did you like the chapter??

Hope you did~

KK bye