Will You Marry Me?

Bad Boy Meets Good Girl

Evalyn's POV

"I'm gonna get you~" Kwangmin said as he chased me.

"Aniya! Get away!" I yelled while running away from him. I stopped running when I heard children laughing at the park. I loved watching little kids having fun. *They're so cute! I want to have kids... not until Kwangmin and I get married though. Sandy already married Hyunseong. Jeongmin married Amber. Donghyun married Min. Youngmin married Victoria. I'm the only one not married! Even Minwoo got married before me! He married Tiffany. Aish.* I pouted. A pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Got ya~" He saang before kissing my cheek. I giggled. "Saranghae~"

"Nado saranghae~"

"Prove it."

"How?"

"Marry me."

"Bwo?!"

"Marry me." He repeated.

"Are you serious?" He kneeled to the ground and pulled out a ring.

"Yoo Evalyn, I love you so much. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me?" My eyes watered. I buried my face in my hands. "Why are you crying? Do you hate me that much?"

"No, Kwangmin I love you. Yes."

"Yes? You said yes? She said yes!" He said as he put the ring on my finger *Just like when he asked my to be his girlfriend.* I pressed my lips on his. He picked me up and spun me around. *I love you Jo Kwangmin.*

Six years later

"Birthday boy~ Hurry up! You're going miss your bus!"

"De Umma~" Kwangmin came down carrying our beautiful son.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSRQJMIrr4TTtXNSpfHfLt Jo Hyunmin 6 years old

"You look just like your Appa when he was little."

"You think? Uncle Jeongmin said if Appa and Uncle Youngmin were my age we'd be triplets."

"You would be." He turned to Kwangmin.

"I'm gonna grow up looking like you Appa and marry the pretties girl in the world just like you did."

"Sorry son. I already married the prettiest girl in the world."

"Shut up." I said. He chuckled and put Hyunmin down.

"Uncle's told me stories about you Umma!" Hyunmin said.

"What did they say?"

"Uncle Youngmin and Uncle Hyunmin said you saved Appa's life. Uncle Hyunseong said you helped him find the love of his life. Uncle Minwoo said you used to tutor him. Uncle Donghyun said you and Uncle Youngjae were his best friends. And Uncle Jeongmin said you used to have a crush on him." Kwangmin bursted out laughing at the last one.

"What?! Jeongmin said that?!"

"Yup."

"He's a liar. Don't believe him. Uncle Jeongmin is a babo. Arasso?"

"De Umma." The bus stopped at our house. Kwangmin and I took Hyunmin outside. "Bye Umma. Bye Appa." We kissed him then sent him off. We watched the bus leave. 

"You gonna kill Jeongmin?"

"You know it."

"We'll get him back tonight at dinner." 

"Arasso." We went back inside and got ready for work.

At Dinner

We all met up at Peter Piper's Pizza for Hyunmin's birthday party. All the kids ran off to play and the rest of us sat down and talked.

T1ARXLXghgXXXLyjHb_094539.jpg_310x310.jp Jo Sooyoung (6 years old)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuK_Dd8i5oF2S_UE1EFgw Kim Jinri (5 years old) Kim Doojoon (7 years old)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSr_SCELBC1FcSEpiNQCEp Shim Hyoyeon (6 years old)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwuAKZk7mlRwYkYpokVqc Lee Jacson (7 years old)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ6cU40tXZe8YxV58ReML0 No Minsoo (5 years old)

"So Jeongmin..." I said.

"Yes wanbyeoghae?"

"You told my son about my 'crush' on you, huh?"

"... Uh... no? Where did he hear that?" Jeongmin said nervously.

"Oppa!" Amber said hitting Jeongmin's arm. "You lied to our nephew!"

"Well... hehe... kind of. It was just a little joke." Kwangmin, Donghyun, and Youngjae looked at each other then threw their water on Jeongmin's pants.

"Dude! What the f-"

"Jeongmin! This is a kids place!" Amber scolded him.

"What? It was just a little joke." I said. Minwoo and Hyunseong went to get all the kids.

"Look, Uncle Jeongmin peed himself." Minwoo told them. The kid bursted out laughing.

"Haha Appa peed himself." Jacson laughed.

"Aish, I didn't! They did this! Aish!"

"Gwenchana Uncle Jeongmin." Hyunmin told him patting his back. "Everyone pees themselves... I think." Jeongmin laughed at his nephew.

"You're lucky it's your birthday or else I wound have killed your Umma and Appa. Now go play." They kids ran back to the games. Jeongmin hurried into the restroom to dry his pants. A few hours later the party was over and Hyunmin was laying on the table sleeping. Kwangmin and I laughed and cleaned the table around him. 

"My poor baby is tired."

"No I'm not." Kwangmin said.

"My little baby. Not my big baby." He smiled.

"We raised a good kid." Kwangmin said.

"Yes we did." I agreed as I admired his sleeping figure.

"We should have another."

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah. Hyunmin can have someone to play with." He said while pulling me close to him. I grabbed frosting and put it all over his face.  I laughed at him. "Yah!" He kissed me and got frosting on me.

"Ew!" I said before wiping my lips.

"Mm. Your lips taste good."

"Shut up and take Hyunmin to the car." He picked up Hyunmin and I gabbed all his presents. *I love my boys.* I took everything to the car.

"And to think, if I never failed my classes, this would have never of happened."

"I never thought of it like that."

"But you know what they say, opposites attract. Saranghae, my Good Girl." He pulled me in and kissed me. *Nodo saranghae Bad Boy.*

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Crying my eyes out. Don't want to end it!

I luv all you guys! 

Hehe hope you liked the story.

You guys are so freaken awesome!

Thank you for reading! You can

see which fanfic I'm doing next in

the next chapter. Thank you again!

Anneyeong! SARANGHAE!!!!