Kwangmin's Where?!?!

Bad Boy Meets Good Girl

Youngmin's POV

"Yeobosayo?"

"Is this Mrs. Jo?"

"Does it sound like Mrs. Jo? I'm her son. She's in Japan."

"Well I hate to inform you, Kwangmin got hit by a car and is in the hospital."

"Kwangmin what?!?!"

"I'm sorry."

"What hospital?"

"Starship Hospital. He's in the emergency room."

"Arasso. I'm on my way." I hung up the phone and ran to the hospital.

Evalyn's POV

I was talking to Sandy outside of school.

"Evalyn!" Minwoo yelled as he ran up to me.

"Hi Minwoo." I noticed his eyes were watery.

"Kwangmin's in the hospital!"

"Kwangmin's where?!?!"

"Come on wanbyeoghae. We have to go see him!" Minwoo said with a shaky voice.

"I gotta go Sandy." I ran with Minwoo to the hospital. I was running out of breath, but I didn't care. I wanted to see Kwangmin. We finally got there. Youngmin, Jeongmin, Hyunseong, and Donghyun were in the waiting room. Youngmin had puffy eyes.

"Is he okay?" I asked.

"We don't know." Hyunseong said. 

"Wanbyeoghae, can I have a hug?" Jeongmin asked. 

"Jeongmin-"

"One of my best friends is in that room. I need some comfort."

"If anyone needs comfort, it's Youngmin." I sat down next to him. "Gwenchana?" He wiped away his tears and nodded. I hugged him and rubbed his back. I felt his warm tears on my uniform. One of the doctors came out of Kwangmin's room.

"Is he okay?" Donghyun asked. 

"He hasn't woken up yet. There's a chance he might not make it." Youngmin cried harder at the doctors words. "You can go in and see him." She said before leaving. Youngmin stood up. 

"Evalyn... can you go with me?" I nodded. He held out his hand for me. I took it and we walked into Kwangmin's room together. The tears in my eyes finally fell. It hurt me seeing Kwangmin like that. Youngmin let go of my hand and walked over to him. "Kwangmin... you're an idiot... but I love you anyway. You better wake up. Please Kwangmin... don't leave me. Please. Wake up." Youngmin cried as he dropped down to his knees. I walked over to them and padded Youngmin's back. I went up to Kwangmin and creased his hair. *Wake up Kwangmin...* I leaned in and kissed his head. 

"He twitched!" Youngmin yelled. 

"Jinjah?"

"Yeah. You made him move! You have a magic touch." Youngmin praised me. 

"Are you sure it was me that made him move?"

"Yes! He moved after you kissed him."  Two nurses and the doctor came in the room.

"Can you two step out for a bit? We need to check him."

"De." We bowed before steping out. 

"Evalyn?"

"Bwo?"

"Do you think Kwangmin will make it?"

"... I don't know..." 10 minutes later the doctor came out.

"How is he?"

"He's doing better than I expected. All of a sudden, his heart rate is fine. It happened after you two left. What did you do?" Youngmin smiled.

"She did it! She kissed him on the head." I blushed and looked away.

"I think you saved his life." *I saved his life?* "If his heart rate got any slower, he would have died. You must be very special to him." I smiled at her. "Your boyfriend should be up any minute."

"Uh, I'm no-"

"Thank you doctor." Youngmin bowed. She went back into Kwangmin's room. Youngmin hugged me. "You saved my brother! I love you!"

"Youngmin... I can't breathe."

"Oh, mianhae." He said letting go."

Kwangmin's POV

I slowly opened my eyes. *Where the hell am I?* A doctor was staring at me.

"Oh good. You're up."

"What happened?" I asked while sitting myself up.

"You were hit by a car early this morning. Were you distracted or something?"

"... Kind of."

"Well how do you feel?"

"My head hurts." I answered as I rubbed my head.

"I'll go get your medication. Oh and your brother and girlfriend are waiting outside. I'll send them in." *Girlfriend?* Youngmin and Evalyn came in. *Oh... so she thinks Evalyn is my girlfriend.* 

"You're alive!!" Youngmin said hugging me. I smiled and hugged him back.

"Isn't my girlfriend gonna give me a hug?" I teased. She rolled her eyes and hugged me. She hugged me really tight. It hurt, but I didn't care. She looked at me then slapped my arm.

"Ow!"

"Don't scare me like that ever again Jo Kwangmin! Do you know how worried I was?! I though I was going to lose you!"

"Oh so you care about me~"

"Stop."

"Aw~ My poor girlfriend cares about me."

"Okay yes. I care about you. Happy?"

"Yes. Very."

"She saved your life bro!"

"Youngmin, no!" Evalyn said.

"How?" I asked.

"She kissed your head which made your heart rate normal."

"Oh so you kissed me."

"... Maybe..."

"You kissed me~"

"Stop. I mean it. It didn't mean anything."

"Sure~"

"Aish whatever. I'm going to go get the others." She left the room.

"Are you gonna confess to her?"

"I really want to."

"Then do it."

"I will.... soon."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay um... I accidentally messed up the chapter.

Like I saved it on my phone and it didn't work so

I had to rewrite the end. My bad. It shouldn't be

different from the other one. Okay bye~