The Dance

Bad Boy Meets Good Girl

Evalyn's POV

I lazily woke up to my alarm. *Aish the dance is today and I didn't find a dress!* I saw a box on my bed. *What the...?* It looked so pretty.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZbaBUSQbTSKt8tDC6SFn

I carefully opened it. *Omo... the dress!*

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxnH8ea7vDloFIyLBkO54                 images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRBESpT85zDvEwH1hhA6By   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpvsUsoiH0Uw-s4WgVVxd

There was a note inside.

To: Evalyn

From: Kwangmin

Surprise! I bought you the dress! I was waiting for the perfect time to give it to you. So I thought now was good. I also picked out some shoes and a headband. We'll pick you and Sandy up at 6:00. Arasso? And don't mention me buying you the dress to the guys. They'll make fun of me for life! Anyway... see ya. Saranghae~.

I put the note away and smiled. *Aish Kwangmin.* I hung the dress up and got ready for school. I happily walked downstairs.

"Morning Oppa~"

"Why so happy all of a sudden?"

"No reason." I hugged him then went off to school. Sandy was waiting for me at the front.

"Hey, did you find a dress?" She asked.

"Yup. Did you?"

"Yup. I can't wait!" We linked arms and went into the school. 'BOYFRIEND' was waiting for us inside.

"Hey guys~" I said.

"Hi wanbyeoghae~" They sang.

"Hi Sandy~" Hyunseong said.

"Hehehe hi." She said sheepishly.

"I need to talk to Kwangmin real quick." I said as I pulled him to the side.

"Bwo?" He asked with a confused expression.

"Thank you. I really like it."

"I don't know what you're talking about." He said as his eyes wondered.

"You know what I'm talking about."

"Okay fine I do. No biggy." I kissed his cheek and walked away.

Kwangmin's POV

When she kissed me, I felt my knees grow week. My heart raced. *Aish it was just a little peck on the cheek.* I shrugged it off and walked to class.

Evalyn's POV

Sandy and I got ready in my room. I straightened her hair while she did her make up.

"I wonder how Hyunseong is gonna look. Probably hot!"

"You are so weird."

"I'm not weird. I'm in love~"

"Okay sure."

"You're in love too."

"Am not."

"Are too. With Kwangmin."

"Whatever. Go put you're dress on."

"Fine."

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR0V_prej4MnzlufVT6yQXimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRYyE7S79OX7kixHfTsrvimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVVesIDRBgLwVP9VBF4J5

"Ready?" I asked.

"Yup." We walked downstairs together. We saw six hot guys waiting for us.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTfRCVL2wrV4bAXQllKaxX

*I knew they wouldn't dress up.* I thought with a smile on my face. All there mouths were wide open when they saw us come down.

"How do we look?" I asked.

"HOT!" Jeongmin exclaimed. I rolled my eyes and walked over to Youngjae.

"My little sister looks so pretty~" He said before hugging me.

"Gamsmnida~" 

"Be careful."

"I will. Bye Oppa~" We left with 'BOYFRIEND'. "Are the dances fun?" I asked.

"They're alright." Donghyn said.

"All we did was reject girls all night." Jeongmin said. We finally got to the school. Kwangmin held the door open for us. It looked so pretty inside. Everyone was staring at 'BOYFRIEND' in fear. They shrugged and went in. Everyone broke their stare and continued to dance.

"Evalyn." Sandy whispered.

"Bwo?"

"I have to pee. I'll be right back."

"Arasso." A girl in a pink mini dress came up to us. 

"Hey Donghyunie~ Wanna dance?"

"Can't you see I already have a date?" He asked with attitude

"Who? The nerd?" She asked while pointing at me.

"Shut up Hyorin! Leave her alone! Nobody likes you anyway." Jeongmin said.

"What about you Youngmin?"

"She's my date too."

"Minwoo?"

"I'm with her."

"Hyunseong?"

"Same."

"Kwangmin?"

"Taken."

"." She told me.

"Say it again !" Kwangmin yelled about to jump on her. Donghyun and Minwoo held him back.

"Fine whatever." She flipped her hair and left.

"Don't pay attention to her. She's the ." Jeongmin said. I laughed and nodded. *I'm not going to let her ruin my night with them.*

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello~ My big sis left me today :(

She went to Santa Fe. But good news

is she'll be back by.... Monday I think.

So yeah. Hope she's having fun without me!

Just miss her. We're really close.

Okay okay bye~