Starting The Plan

Bad Boy Meets Good Girl

Kwangmin's POV

It's been a week since we've talked to Evalyn. Jeongmin always tries to, but she ignores him. Donghyun has been really depressed lately.

"Donghyun, what's up with you?"

"Nothing." Minwoo ran over to Evalyn. From the looks of it I think he was asking her something, begging, pouting, then cheering. Then he hugged her. To my surprise she hugged him back. *No, no, no, she's mine! So get your scrawny maknae arms off her!* He happily skipped over to us. 

"Since when have you been so close with Evalyn?" I asked.

"Since last semester, and were not that close."

"What happened last semester?"

"That's when she started tutoring me." *Oh okay... guess who's gonna start failing his classes.* I happily skipped class. 

Evalyn's POV

I saw Minwoo and Youngmin in class. *Where's the other one?* I shrugged and sat down. 

"Youngmin, where's Kwangmin?" The teacher asked.

"I don't know."

"Is he sick?"

"Maybe. I doubt it." Kwangmin walked in.

"Jo Kwangmin you are late!"

"Yeah, I know."

"I don't have time to deal with you right now. Just do your work." He sat down and did the worksheet. It didn't seem like he was trying. *Why am I worrying about him? Just focus on your work.* I went back to working on the worksheet. 

"Uh, wanbyeoghae... I need your help with this problem."

"Arasso."

Kwangmin's POV

*Aish... stupid Minwoo. How long is it gonna take to fail all my classes?* I saw Evalyn helping Minwoo. *Maybe I could ask her for help.*

Evalyn's POV

Minwoo sat back in his seat. Kwangmin walked over to my desk.

"Evalyn, do you think you can help me with this problem?"

"Um, okay?" He showed me a random problem on the worksheet. I started explaining how to work it out. "Do you get it now?"

"Nope. Explain it again."

"Okay, but pay attention." I explained it again. He didn't seem to pay attention. "Do you understand it?"

"Not really."

"Are you even lis-" The bell rang. 

"Gotta go." He left.

*Aish jinjah? This guys is so unfocused.* I put away my things and walked to my next class.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you liked the chapter!