Saved By Kwangmin

Bad Boy Meets Good Girl

Evalyn's POV

I went to all the classrooms t pick up the attendance as usual. I stopped and checked if I had all the attendance.  A strong person turned me around and roughly pushed me against the lockers, causing me to drop all the attendance. Siwoo mischievously looked down at me. My heart raced like crazy. I have never been so terrified.

"Sup Evalyn? Why so scared?" I couldn't speak. "I told you, you'd regret getting me in trouble." He lifted his hand up as if he was about to slap me. I shut my eyes waiting for the pain, but it never came. *Is he not going to hit me anymore?*

"AISH!" Siwoo yelped. I opened my eyes and saw Siwoo on the floor and Kwangmin on top of him beating the day lights out of him. I was speechless. *Why is he doing this?* I couldn't move. Kwangmin grabbed Siwoo and made him stand up.

"I better not see you bothering her again. Got it?" Siwoo painfully nodded and ran back to class. Kwangmin casually walked over to me. "You alright?" I was still in shock from what I saw. "Hello~" I snapped back to reality.

"Oh yeah, I'm fine." I picked up the attendance I dropped. Kwangmin kindly helped me. I quickly stood up and fixed my uniform. I was about to walk away then stopped. "Thank you." I said before going back to the office.

Kwangmin's POV

*She looked so scared. Luckily I got here in time. I won't let anyone hurt her.* I walked around the school to just think. Then the thought came to me.*What if I didn't come on time? What would have happened? Would Siwoo really hit her? Aish Kwangmin! Get a hold of yourself! She's fine. You saved her. So stop worrying. I wonder how she's gonna act in tutoring...*

Evalyn's POV

I didn't want to tutor Kwangmin after the incident. It would be so awkward, but I had no choice. *How am I going to act? Like everything is okay? Aish eottokhae?* I walked in and like always... Kwangmin wasn't there. I took a deep breath and sat down. 

"You're here!" I gasped and turned around.

"Stop doing that! And yeah I'm here. I have to tutor you."

"I didn't think you'd come."

"Why not?"

"Because of what happened earlier."

"Let's forget that happened."

"Are you scared?"

"No."

"It's okay if you are."

"I'm fine. Let's just start working. We have a lot of math to do."

"Ew. I don't wanna do math."

"Too bad. You have to."

"Can't we talk about what happened earlier?"

"Why?"

"Because you looked really scared."

"And you care... why?" He made me face him and swiftly too my hand in his.

"As long as I'm around, no one will hurt you. I'll be there when you need me. I promise." *Omo... what's going on? Why is he doing this? I've never seen this side of Kwangmin. It's kind of... sweet. No, no, no! Don't think like that. You don't like him! It's just Jo Kwangmin.* I pulled my hand away and cheered my throat. 

"We should start the lesson."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter~ :/