Because I Love You

Bad Boy Meets Good Girl

Evalyn's POV

"You guy's take Sandy home. I'll take Evalyn."

"Arasso. Bye wanbyeoghae~"

"Bye guys~"

"No wait!" Jeongmin said. "Not until I get my hug!" He stated.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yes." I walked over to him with open arms. Minwoo ran in front of me and hugged me. 

"Yah! Minwoo! That was supposed to be my hug!"

"Mianhae Hyung. Couldn't help myself." 

"My turn!" Youngmin said pushing Minwoo and hugging me. 

"DUDE! It's my turn!"

"No it's not." Hyunseong said moving Youngmin. 

"NO! It's my turn!!!" Jeongmin whined.

"Not yet." Donghyun said as he moved Hyunseong.

"Aish jinjah?! Move!" Jeongmin said pushing Donghyun then hugging me. "Finally." He said in satisfaction.

"Okay hands off." Kwangmin said. He held my hand and walked me home. "Did you have fun?"

"De."

"I liked it too because I got to dance and finally kiss you." My face heated up. "I don't wanna take you home!" Kwangmin whined.

"Well unless you want my Oppa to hate you, I suggest you take me home."

"Aish arasso." We were at the gate in front of my house. "Thank you. I had fun. Good night Kwangmin."

"Uh-uh." He said shaking his finger.

"Bwo?"

"It's Kwangmin Oppa."

"Arasso, good night Kwangmin Oppa." I turned to open the gate, but he spun me around and pressed his lips against mine. *He's kissing me again!* I felt like melting. My heart raced like crazy. *Can he hear my heart?* I felt cold water hit my face. I broke the kiss and looked up. Youngjae was standing outside with a hose.

"Oppa!"

"Lips off my sister!"

"Mianhae Hyung!" Kwangmin yelled the pulled me back in. Youngjae turned the hose back on. Kwangmin grabbed the side of his jacket and covered our faces so the water wouldn't hit us. 

"Yah! Watch your lips bad boy!" Kwangmin broke the kiss. I rolled my eyes.

"Is he always like this?" He whispered.

"De, he did this to Donghyun one time when we were little."

"Come inside Evalyn."

"De Oppa." Kwangmin handed me a paper.

"Call me." He said then left. I ran inside and up to my room and added Kwangmin's number to my phone. 

"How was the dance?" Youngjae asked.

"Awesome! Kwangmin asked me to be his girlfriend!" I said showing him my ring.

"If he hurts you, tell Oppa. I'll kill him."

"De Oppa. Good night."

"Good night." I changed into some dry clothes and tied up my hair. I went back to my room and called Kwangmin.

"Yeobosayo?"

"Oppa~"

"Wanbyeoghae~"

"Sorry about my Oppa."

"Gwenchana. I'm already home."

"Already?"

"De. The water was freezing so I ran home to change into dry clothes."

"Oh... mianhae."

"Gwenchana. I'm sleepy~ You can sing to me."

"Bwo?"

"Jebal~ I'll rap for you."

"Arasso." I snag him The World Where You Exist by SHINee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI-2VHlAl_4

"Wa~ my girlfriend sing so pretty~"

"Gumawo. Now you rap." I heard him fake snoring. "Kwangmin!"

"Arasso, arasso. I'll rap. Just for you.

My love.. my all.. (My love.. My all..)

nae ane sumeun him (You're the strength hidden inside of me)

eotteohge it gesseo neol jiul su itgesseo (How can I forget you? How can I erase you?)

my life and you’re my light (My life and you're my light.)

neoneun gipeun maeum sog ullim (You're the ringing deep inside my heart)

nal kkaeugo nal ikkeureo (You wake me up, you pull me through)

ige kkumimyeon kkaeji anhgireul (If this is a dream, I hope I don't wake up)"

BOYFRIEND- Standing With U http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDbu8ypFaIQ

"Kwangmin Oppa! You rap really good!"

"Gumawo. You sound tired. Get some sleep~"

"De~ Good night."

"Good night." I hung up my phone and went to sleep.

Monday Morning

"Evalyn! Kwangmin is here to pick you up!"

"Arasso!" I gabbed my bag and went downstairs.

"Bye Evalyn."

"Bye Oppa~" I hugged him the ran outside to where Kwangmin was. 

"Morning Beautiful~"

"Morning Oppa~" He kissed my cheek and walked me to school. Right before we entered the school, Kwangmin grabbed my hand and held it tightly. We walked in together. Everyone was staring at us as if we were freaks. People started whispering.

"They're dating?!"

"They're so different."

"No Evalyn!"

"Why Kwangmin?"

"Dump him Evalyn~"

"Oppa you should be with me not her!"

"She's just gonna get you in trouble!"

"She's so nerdy Oppa!"

"Everyone shut up!" Kwangmin yelled. "That's right I'm dating her." He said waving our held hands in the air. "I LOVE her. She is my life. And all you girls are just jealous because you can't be as perfect as her. If I hear any of you es talking crap about her again, I'll make your life hell! And if any of you guys try to flirt with her, you're dead!" Kwangmin threatened before dragging me away.

"Oppa, you didn't have to say all of that."

"Yes I did. I want the world to know that I love you and that you're mine! In fact..." He let go of my hand and ran into the main office.

"Kwangmin!" I heard the intercom turn on. *Oh no...*

"Hello everybody~" I heard Kwangmin say.

"Kwangmin, what are you doing?" The vice principal asked.

"Oh don't worry. This won't take long. I love you Yoo Evalyn! You mean the world to me! I wouldn't be able to live with out you!" My face was so red! "This is for you my beautiful girl~

Baby falling down nege ppajyeoga (Baby falling down, I am falling for you)

HA we keep it going now neol naege majchwoga (HA we keep it going now, I match myself to you)

urin honjaga anya gaseumi tteollyeo ara? (We are not alone, doyou know my heart trembles?)

maeil gatdeon haruga ije nan neomu saerobjanha (My days that were always the same is so new now)

hamkkeyeoseo na manjokhae you let me feel so high (Because we're together, I'm satisfied, you let me feel so high)

hanayeoseon jom bujokhae honjain nareun bye (Being alone wasn't enough, say bye to the days of being alone)

neowa hamkke isseul ttaemyeon naragal geot gata (When I'm with you, I feel like I will fly)

maebeon honjaga anin dul you make me wanna fly (Everytime, not one but two, you make me wanna fly)

BOYFRIEND- Not One But Two http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzGRpt4zy3c

*Kwangmin Oppa!*

"I love you wanbyeoghae~" I was super red I looked like a cherry! He cooly walked out of the office.

"Kwangmin! Why did you-" I was cut of by his lips. *Is this the only way he knows how to shut me up?* He pulled away with a grin on his face.

"Because I love you." I smiled widely at his words. He wrapped his arms around me.

"You are forever my Good Girl."

"And you are forever my Bad Boy."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Okay on the songs I put that Kwangmin was rapping

I put Kwangmin rapping both his and Minwoo's parts.

So yeah... stories almost over! :'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''C

So sad. I hate finishing stories! But the good part is I can start

a new one! I need help deciding tho.... I don't know if I should

do a Onew (SHINee), Minwoo (BOYFRIEND), L.Joe (TEEN TOP)

L (INFINITE), Jinyoung (B1A4) or Hyunsik (BTOB) Help please!

I let you guys choose a new fanfic until the

end of this month. So yeah. Please help!

Bye~~~~~~ <3