Skipping School (Part 1)

Bad Boy Meets Good Girl

Evalyn's POV

*Aish. Is he even paying attention? He's lucky I agreed on coming this morning. He's just staring at me.*

"Kwangmin are you focusing?"

"It's hard!"

"Why?"

"It just is."

"You need to pay attention."

"I am paying attention... just not on the lesson." I tilted my head in confusion. He smiled at me.

"Kajah."

"Bwo?"

"Kajah." He repeated.

"Where?"

"Secret."

"No. We're not going anywhere. We have a lot of- woah!" He picked me up an carried me outside. "Jo Kwanngmin put me down!"

"No way."

"Help!" I yelled while kicking and screaming.

"Shhhh! People are gonna think I'm you."

"Kwangmin-"

"Calm down. We're going to have fun today. Trust me. You're gonna see what it's like to break the rules. Oh and I forgot my motorcycle... so I'm gonna carry you the way there."

"The hell you are! Put me down!!" He ignored me and continued to walk. I kicked and wiggled the whole way there. until he finally put me down in front of the mall.

"Oh my god! I've never done anything like this! My brother is going to kill me!" I panicked as I pased back and forth.

"Will you stop? You'll be fine. I got it covered."

"What are we doing here?!"

"We're gonna have fun." I quickly pulled out my phone.

"Forget this. I'm calling my brother." Kwangmin took my phone from me. "Give it back!"

"Nope. Now where do you wanna go?"

"School!"

"Ice skating it is." He pulled me to the counter of the ice skating rink. "C'mon."

"No. I refuse to skate." He rolled his eyes and dragged me to the bench and put my skates on for me. He tried pushing me into the rink, but I held onto the rail. "No-I'm-not-going." He finally pushed me in. He held my hand and started skating around. 

"Do you know how to skate?"

"Yes."

"Then why don't you skate?"

"Because I don't want to be here!"

"If you skate, I'll give you you're phone back."

"Fine." I took my hand from his and skated away from him. He caught up and grabbed my arm.

"But you have to skate with me." I made a face. "Do you know any tricks?"

"No."

"I can show you some."

"No."

"C'mon. It's just a twirl."

"I don't want to."

"It'll be fun."

"Kwangmin stop- Ah!" I fell on Kwangmin when he failed on forcing me to twirl. We both suddenly started laughing.

"You're laughing!"

"Because you're such a fail."

"You're still laughing."

"Whatever." I got up and dusted my uniform. Kwangmin did the same. 

"You have ice in you're hair." He said ruffling my hair purposely.

"No I don't! You lied!"

"Maybe." I messed up his hair. "No! My beautiful hair! You're gonna pay!" I skated as far away from him as I could. He ended up catching up. 

"If you touch me I swear I'll bite you."

"Fine." He pouted. "Let's go get something to drink."

"No."

"Look, I'm not taking you back to school. So just enjoy yourself." We put our skates up and he took me to Starbucks. He ordered for us.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQYxF1GJ6T5Nd0nQAV0WSS Mine

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTww8KvpmW4AbAn7jO1jFD Kwangmin's

The guy handed us our order.

"You're the prettiest girl that I've seen all day." The guy told me with a cute smile.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQaKD1A8F9BhDnYjPQHrxA

Kwangmin made a face at the guy. He handed me a napkin with his number on it. Kwangmin took the napkin and tore it up.

"If I see you flirting with my girl again, I'll kick you're ." He thew the money on the counter and dragged me away. *What the..*

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Please read this story!

My Fallen Angel

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/362475/my-fallen-angel-chunji-exo-luhan-sehun-baekhyun