Skipping School (Part 2)

Bad Boy Meets Good Girl

Evalyn's POV

"Yah! What was that about?!"

"What?! Did you like that guy flirting with you?!"

"It's not that I liked it! Why did you call me 'My Girl'?!"

"If I didn't he would have kept flirting with you!"

"You didn't have to be so rude about it either! You didn't have to tear up his number right in front of him!"

"Why do you care if I was rude or not?! It's not like I beat the guy!"

"Aish, whatever!" I walked away from him. I felt someone turn me around.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I just... I didn't want him bothering you."

"Let's pretend it didn't happen." He nodded.

"Let's walk around."

"Okay." I said as I rolled my eyes. We looked around the stores when I saw a nice jacket. *That would look good on Kwangmin.* I dragged him over to the store.

"Bwo?"

"Try this on." I handed him he jacket. I was right! He look good in it.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5Iap8LtMEwiJAzubfduj

"How do I look?"

"Daebak." I said as I gave him two thumbs up.

"Really?" He looked at himself in the mirror. "Okay, I'll buy it. Now..." He looked around the store and ran over to the dress on display. "Try this on." He said giving me a dress.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRxnH8ea7vDloFIyLBkO54

"Bwo? No, I don't wear dresses."

"You do now. Go try it on." He said as he pushed me into the dressing room. I stuck my tongue out at him before going into the dressing room.

Kwangmin's POV

I bordly waited for Evelyn to finish changing.

"Okay." I turned around. My eyes widened. *WOAH.* "How does it look?"

"Hot. I mean... it looks... nice."

"I'm going to go take it off."

"I'll buy it for you."

"It's okay. I don't want it."

"No, I'll buy it. Please just keep it."

"No." She went into the dressing room and took it off. I took the dress from her.

"I'm gonna go pay for the jacket." I secretly paid for the dress. "Okay. Let's go somewhere else."

"Where?"

"Hmm... oh my friends, and I always hang out over there, with Youngmin." I pointed to the arcade/bowling ally place. I dragged her over there.

"What are we going to do?"

"Let's bowl!" I got us and alley and helped Evalyn carry her bowling ball. "You know how to bowl?"

"Yes."

"Then let's have a competition. Whoever loses has to buy the tokens for the arcade and buy lunch."

"Deal." *I'm so gonna win.* "Ladies first." She rolled the ball... and she made a strike. *What the hell?!*

"You're turn." I walked up and made a strike too.

"Haha."

"Why are you laughing? It's a tie."

"Not for long."

"Got that right." She said with attitude. *I never new she was competitive.* We played until it was our last turn. So far it's tied. She rolled her ball and made another strike. *You can do this Kwangmin.* I rolled the ball and... *NO!* It went to the gutter.

"AISH! How could you beat me?!"

"I come here all the time with my brother." She grinned

"I'm going to be broke!"

"It was your idea!" Her smile suddenly faded. She quickly hid behind me. 

"What?"

"Those are my brothers friends. If they see me here there going to tell my bother I didn't go to school. I'm going to be in so much trouble." She panicked

"I'll sneak you out." She stayed behind me. 

Evalyn's POV

"Evalyn?" Zelo asked. *! They saw me.* I slowly turned around. 

"Hey guys. How's life." I said casually.

"What are you doing here?" Daehyun asked. 

"You should be at school." Jongup said. 

"Does Youngjae know you're here?" Zelo asked. 

"No... Please don't tell him! I'll be in so much trouble! Please I'm begging!" I said as I got on my knees infront of them.

"Stand up Evalyn... people are starring." Daehyun told me as he helped me up.

"Why did you skip in the first place?" Himchan asked. 

"He kidnapped me." I said pointing at Kwangmin. They all looked over at him. 

"Do you know him?" Zelo asked. 

"Yeah I tutor him." They all looked at Yongguk.

"Since it wasn't your fault... we won't tell him."

"Gumawo-"

"But, I don't want you skipping anymore. Understand?" Youngguk said strictly

"De! I won't! I promise!"

"Arasso. Go back with the babo." I hugged them then went back with Kwangmin. 

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hope you like the chapter!