Fight?

Bad Boy Meets Good Girl

Kwangmin's POV

"Look, It's the wanna be bad boys." Siwoo said.

"Man off." Jeongmin said annoyed of the same everyday.

"Make me." Siwoo hissed.

"You asked for it." Jeongmin got his food and dumped it on him. The rest of us let out chuckles.

"You little er. You're gonna pay." He was about the punch Jeongmin, but Jeongmin grabbed his fist.

"Yeah right." Jeongmin punched him in the face while he was still holding Siwoo's fist. A teacher ran over to us.

"Yah what happened here?!" She yelled.

"I came over here to ask Jeongmin if he was busy this weekend and he punched me." Siwoo lied.

"That's not what happened!" Jeongmin protested.

"Yes it is!" Siwoo argued.

"We were there, and that's not what happened." Youngmin said.

"You boys are always getting into trouble. How am I supposed to believe you?"

"We may be bad, but we're honest." Hyunseong asured her.

"All of you in my office now." I looked around the cafeteria and saw Evavly looking at us. *She must have saw.* She saw me looking at her. She quickly looked away and shook her head. I didn't like when she was upset. I walked with the guys to the office.

 

Vice Principle's Office

"Siwoo tell me what happened." The vice principle said.

"Well I wanted to know if Jeongmin wanted to go to the arcade with me, so I walked over and asked if he wanted to come. He said ' off' and I said 'what?' and he said 'you asked for it' and then he threw his lunch on me and then punched me in the face.

"Shut the up! That's not what happened and you know it!" Jeongmin yelled as he stood up from his seat.

"Mr. Lee, how could you do such a thing."

"Thats not what happened!"

"Don't raise your voice at me."

"It really isn't what happened! Why don't you believe him?" Minwoo asked as he sat Jeongmin back down.

"I don't trust you boys. And Siwoo is a good student. You all get detention! Siwoo go to the nurses office and clean up." Before he left, he winked at us.

"Ooh I'm so gonna kick your !" Jeongmin yelled almost getting out of his seat again. Donghyun and Hyunseong held him down.

"You all get two weeks detention."

"We already have a week from another teacher." Youngmin said.

"Then I guess you'll have three weeks. Now get out of my office."

" this ." Jeongmin said leaving the office. We all walked to Donghyun's locker. "I'm gonna beat the ing out of him!" Jeongmin yelled as he punched a random locker.

"We'll help." Minwoo suggested.

"Yeah, when are we gonna beat him up?" Youngmin asked.

"Soon. Really soon. Right now let's go get that little dumb-." Jeongmin said as more anger started to build up in his body.

"Easy Jeongmin, easy." Hyungseong said calming him down.

"Donghyun." We all turned to see who was talking to him. It was Evalyn.

"Yeah?" She motioned him towards her. 

Donghyun's POV

"Are you really gonna fight Siwoo?"

"Yeah, he deserves it."

"I know he deserves it, but do all of you have to fight him? It's between Jeongmin and Siwoo. Not all of you."

"Why do you care if it's fair?"

"Please don't fight him. It's wrong and you know it." She left and went back to the cafeteria. *Aish this girl.* I walked back over to the guys.

"What was that about?" Hyunseong asked.

"Nothing." I answered.

"Okay... so anyway, we are gonna jump him after school and then were gonna-"

"Whatever you're gonna do to Siwoo... leave me out of it."

"Why? I need your help bro." Jeongmin said.

"Sorry bro."

"Please Hyung!" Minwoo begged.

"... I'll think about it."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey~ Hows it going?

Hope you like the chapter.

Wow I say that A LOT.

Okay well bye~