The Kiss

Bad Boy Meets Good Girl

Evalyn's POV

I was having a really good time with them. I could tell Sandy was freaking out the whole time. I laughed and continued talking to them. I've honestly never laughed so much before. A new song began.

"I love this song!" I said. Donghyun stood up and held out his hand. 

"May I have this dance?"

"Yes." I got up and we danced to Bogoshipta by Kim Bumsoo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ckJjICJSV4

"You look beautiful." He said.

"Thank you. You look handsome, even though you're wearing casual stuff." He chuckled. "How are you and my brother?" I asked curiously.

"We're good. You're going be seeing me a lot more often now."

"Wae?"

"Because I'm gonna be coming over to your house more."

"Jinjah? I thought after this year it would be bye-bye Donghyun."

"Nope, it would be too painful to leave you." He said before he kissed my cheek.

"What was that for?"

"Just. Now it's your turn." I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek back. He smiled then spun me around. Once I turned back around, Donghyun was gone with Hyunseong in his place. He smiled at me, then took my hand to dance.

"You look very pretty."

"Thank you. How's it going with Sandy?"

"It's funny. Every time I try to talk to her she starts freaking out! But it's cute."

"Yup, that's her." I laughed.

"You know, I'm happy we started talking more. Now you're not just wanbyeoghae, you're much more."

"Aw Hyunseong~ I'm glad we stared talking too." He leaned in and kissed my forehead. "What's with you guys kissing me?"

"We promised we would all kiss you."

"All of you?"

"Yup, and you have to kiss back." I shook my head and kissed his cheek. He smiled then spun me like Donghyun did. And the same thing happened except Jeongmin was in his place. 

"Ew." I playfully said.

"Shush, now come dance with Oppa." I laughed then started dancing with him. A new song started. Saranghae U by Seo In Guk.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFf1FDrjq2g

"You look hot." 

"Thanks Jeongmin." I said flatly.

"No need, you always look hot."

"Stop." I said as my cheeks turned a slight shade of pink.

"Why? Do I make you uncomfortable?"

"Yes, very."

"Okay I'll stop." We continued to dance. "Wanbyeoghae, you know why I mess with you, right?"

"Nope."

"Because messing with you was the only way to talk to you. You never like us cause we're bad boys. So messing with you was the only way."

"And you still mess with me now because...?"

"It's fun."

"Aish." He laughed then kissed my cheek. I looked up at him and he winked, then pointed at his cheek. I laughed then kissed him. 

"That was awesome! But I'm still waiting for my hug."

"You're a mess." He shrugged the spun me. I turned back there was Youngmin. He held out his hand.

"You look gorgeous."

"Thank you."

"My brother bought you that, right?"

"How did you know?"

"I found it under his bed. I figured he bought it for you, unless Kwangmin secretly wears dresses." I laughed at him. "Do you know how special you are to us?"

"No."

"Well I love you because you saved my brother! You are like a hero to me. And Kwangmin just... never mind. Let him tell you." He said and kissed my cheek. *Guess it's my turn.* I did the same to him. I spun around and Minwoo was waiting for me with a smile.

"Minwoo~"

"Wanbyeoghae~ You look so pretty!"

"Thank you. You look very handsome."

"Thank you." He smiled. "Do you like the dance so far?"

"Yeah, it's fun."

"Yeah, I liked hanging out with you. You are very important in my life."

"Jinjah?"

"Mhm. Whenever I was having trouble understanding things, you never gave up on me. No matter how stupid I am."

"Minwoo, you're not stupid. You were just having a little trouble understanding. If you ever need help with anything, you can always ask me."

"This is why I love you wanbyeoghae." He kissed my cheek, and I did the same. 

"Our dance is over?" I pouted. He nodded with pouted.

"But someone else will take my place." He spun me around. When I turned around I saw Kwangmin. A new song started. U by Taemin (SHINee).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HaCsvHsUm8

"Kwangmin."

"Evalyn." He put his hands around my waist and started dancing.

"I love this song!"

"Of course you do. Because it's by Taemin." I ignored his attitude. "You look so beautiful. Like an Angel~"

"Thank you. You look very handsome."

"Thanks... I have something I want to tell you."

"Okay." He took a deep breath.

"I purposely failed my classes so you would tutor me. And when you started tutoring Minwoo I got jealous because I thought you liked Minwoo better than me."

"Why would you want me to tutor you?"

"... Because I love you." My eyes widened. *Did I hear him right? He loves me?*

naega neol wonhago itdan mallya~ (I’m telling you that I want you)

naega neol bureugo itdan mallya~ (I’m telling you that I’m calling you)

nae soneul jaba nae soneul jaba~ (Hold my hand, hold my hand)

irheobeorilkka duryeopjanha~ (I’m afraid that I’ll lose you)

naega neol wonhago itdan mallya~ (I’m telling you that I want you)

naega neol saranghandaneun mallya~ (I’m telling you that I love you)

neol hyanghan nae mam deutgo inni~ (Are you listening to my heart for you?)

baraman bwado apeujanha~ (It hurts just to look at you)

ireoke~ (Like this)

*Are you serious? He confessed to me on this part of the song?!*

"Um... Hello?" He asked while waving his hand in my face.

"Bwo?"

"Are you okay?"

"De."

"So now you know how I feel about you. How do you feel about me?" I felt weird about to tell him how I feel about him. I took a deep breath and looked him in the eyes.

"... I love you too." His face brightened up. He leaned in and kissed my lips. *Is this really happening? I'm kissing Jo Kwangmin?* My heart was racing like crazy. We broke the kiss. He reached in his pocket and pulled out a ring.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRRn-SnnU1KdNWBvUPqFw4

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I felt my face burning up. *I can't believe he's asking me this!*

"... Yes." Kwangmin's smile got bigger.

"Yes? You said yes? She said!" He put the ring on me. I noticed he had one jut like mine on his finger. *Did he already know I would say yes? Who cares? I'm dating JO KWANGMIN!*

"I wonder what people are goning to say about this when we go back to school."

"I don't care as long as I have you." I smiled at him. "Let's go show you off to the guys." He said taking me over to them.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm pretty sure that's what you guys were waiting for.

Kwangmin to confess~~ Today is my anniversary

with SHINee! The day I started listening to them! I'm so happy!

It's already been a year! So yeah bye!