What Happened With Youngjae And Donghyun

Bad Boy Meets Good Girl

Kwangmin's POV

Evalyn walked up to me before 2nd period.

"How did it go with my brother?"

"Good."

"Did you tell him everything?"

"Yup. I told him everything."

"So I'm not in trouble anymore?"

"Nope."

"Yes! Okay. I'll see you in tutoring."

"Uh, wait! Evalyn!" She had already left. *Aish..*

"Hey buddy." Jeongmin said.

"What were you and wanbyeoghae talking about?" Youngmin asked.

"Nothing."

"Okay, uh we're gonna skip. You wanna come?" Hyunseong asked.

"Naw, I'm good."

"You sure?" Jeongmin asked.

"Yeah."

"Leave me out too." Minwoo said. "My grades are starting to drop."

"Okay. We'll see you losers around." Jeongmin said leaving with Youngmin and Hyunseong.

"So why do you want to stay?" Minwoo asked.

"I don't know."

"You wanna see Evalyn~"

"Maybe."

"Aish Hyung. Let's go~" He said walking to class. We sat in the desks behind Evalyn. She walked in and sat down. "Morning wanbyeoghae~" Minwoo sang.

"Morning Miwoo."

"Hey Evalyn."

"Hi Kwangmin. Where's the other one?"

"Skipped." Minwoo answered.

"Ah. Okay."

"Wanbyeoghae, my grades are dropping." Minwoo pouted.

"Um... I can tutor you after school." She said.

"What about me?" I asked.

"Kwangmin... you have a B right now."

"But I want an A."

"Well I can tutor you both then."

"Arasso. Oh wait-" The bell rang. *Jinjah?!* Class started. *I'll ask her at tutoring.*

Tutoring

"Minwoo are you staying?" Evalyn asked.

"Anni. I'll come tomorrow. I have a detention."

"Aish." She laughed. "Okay, today we're doing more math."

"Okay. Wait, I was going to ask you... what happened between Youngjae and Donghyun?"

"... Why do you want to know?"

"Well they were best friends so I want to know what happened."

"You should ask my brother."

"I did. He told me to ask you."

"Well, okay. Donghyun and my brother were super close since Donghyun was in 4th grade. They were like one person. Inseparable. When Donghyun got to high school my brother was already a sophomore. He showed Donghyun around the school and stuff. They were both super goody goody."

"Donghyun? A goody goody?"

"Yup. Donghyun was a little geeky, but in a cute way. He wanted to be respected. He wanted to hang with the bad kids so people would be afraid of him. These seniors would always bother my brother, but my brother wasn't scared of them so he told them off. They noticed Donghyun was always with my brother, so they told Donghyun he could hang out with them if he tricked my brother to going to the alley. Donghyun did what they asked. The seniors came from the other side of the alley and beat up my brother. Before they beat him up Donghyun told my brother 'Mianhae Hyung'. They hurt him really bad. My brother had to go to the hospital. They stabbed him in the arm and the left side of his stomach. They told Donghyun he had to stay and video tape themselves beating my brother. Donghyun was crying the whole time they beat up my brother."

"Really? Donghyun was crying?"

"Yup. He could barely hold the camera from shaking so much. My brother meant a lot to Donghyun. Ever since that day, they never talked. Not once. They stopped talking and hanging together. I never saw Donghyun until this year. He regrets betraying my brother."

"Woah..."

"We should start working."

"Wait, does your brother forgive Donghyun?"

"Yeah, but he never got the chance to tell him."

"Wow. So if that never happened, I might have never been friends with Donghyun."

"Yup."

"Woah~"

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello~~

Here's the update~

Okay bye~