She's Mad

Bad Boy Meets Good Girl

Donghyun's POV

I saw Evalyn talking to her friend. She looked my way. Once she saw me, she walked away. *Is she mad?* I just let it go and walked to my writing class. I sat in the back and wrote on the desk and waited for the boring lesson to start. *Why did I even bother coming here? It .* I saw Evalyn walk in to pick up attendance. We met eyes. She looked at me with disappointment. I was really confused. *Why is she disappointed in me? Why can't she be easy to read like Kwangmin?!* She left with the attendance. 

"Uh Mrs..... Uh... Mrs...." *, what was this teachers name again?* "Uh Mrs. Teacher, can I use the restroom?" 

"Not now Donghyun."

"Thanks." I got out of my seat and went after Evalyn. She was on her way to the office. I grabbed her shoulder and turned her around. "Why are you mad?"

"What are you talking about?"

"When you look at me, you look mad and disappointed. Why?"

"Do you seriously not know? Are you that stupid?"

"I guess I am cause I don't know."

"The fight!"

"What about the fight?"

"You fought! You shouldn't have fought."

"Why not? Do you like Siwoo and thought I was gonna kick his ?!"

"No! If Siwoo didn't bring his friends would you still have fought?"

"Yeah."

"Why? It's between Jeongmin and Siwoo. Not you! Why would you fight? It wouldn't be fair."

"Cause Jeongmin's my boy-"

"Yeah, so was my brother, but you didn't even try to stop them from beating him up. That's why I'm upset!" She turned around, then stopped in her tracks. "I expected more from you." was the last thing she said before walking to the office.

*She's right... if Siwoo didn't bring friends, I shouldn't fight. He could have ended up like Youngjae. I promised myself I wouldn't make anyone feel like that again. Aish... no wonder she was mad.* I  puffed out my cheeks and walked up to the roof top. 

Evalyn's POV

I picked up all the attendance. There was nothing left to do, so I sat and thought about what happened the other day.

*Flashback*

"Hi Oppa, I'm home."

"Evalyn!" Youngjae said hugging me. "How was school?"

"Fine..."

"Why do you sound like that?"

"Like what?"

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine."

"What happened?"

"Nothing." He sat me down on the couch.

"What happened?" I rollded my eyes before answering.

"Donghyun just got in a fight. That's all."

"He's still fighting?"

"Yeah..."

"Aish. Does he fight often?"

"This was the first fight at school. The others were in ally's and stuff."

"I thought he changed."

"Actually he has a group."

"Is it the same guys who he hung out with freshman year."

"No, there all in school."

"I honestly expected more from him."

"Yeah so did I."

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry if this chapter is a little bit confussing.

Everything will come clear through out the story.

K thanks bye.