How Was Tutoring?

Bad Boy Meets Good Girl

Evalyn's POV

"Evalyn!" Oppa greeted before hugging me.

"Hi Oppa!"

"How was tutoring?"

"It was so frustrating. He didn't pay attention to anything! We didn't even get a chance to finish the worksheet, so now I have to work with him in the morning."

"Aw I'm sorry."

"It's fine. That boy is so unfocused. He's one of Donghyun's bad boy friends."

"Oh... How's Donghyun?"

"He's fine. I haven't seen him any fights lately."

"That's good. Can you tell him something for me?"

"Sure. what?"

"Tell him I miss him. And to stay out of trouble. And to be careful."

"Arasso. I will."

Kwangmin's POV

"How was tutoring?" Youngmin asked.

"Awesome. We have to work together in the morning."

"Cool."

"Yeah."

"Did you actually work?"

"Hell no! I blocked out everything she was saying. I didn't wanna learn everything again."

"Was she mad you weren't listening?"

"Yeah, but I'm cool with it."

"She has to tutor you tomorrow too, right?"

"Yup."

"Good luck."

"I don't think I'll need it."

Evalyn's POV

I had to wake up earlier to tutor Kwangmin. Youngjae already left so I had to walk there. When I arrived at the school, Kwangmin wasn't there yet. *Big surprise.* I sat down and took out the worksheets. *If he doesn't focus I swear I'll kill him.* He finally came in.

"I'm here~" He sang.

"Just hurry up and finish the worksheet."

"I need your help."

"Okay I'll explain it one more time." I told him how to do it. He stared at me the whole time. "Okay, now work out the problems."

"Explain it again."

"Forget it. Do the best you can on your own."

"No! Please I'll pay attention. I promise. Just one more time." He said while holding up his index finger.

"Fine, last time." I explained it again. "Do you get it now?"

"Yup." He worked out each problem without any trouble. *This guy...* He finished the worksheet right before the bell rang.

"Okay, we're done. I'll see you after school."

"Sounds good." I went to my locker. Sandy was standing there waiting for me.

"Where were you?"

"I was tutoring Kwangmin."

"Again?! Like I said, you are so lucky!"

"Not really. He doesn't pay attention."

"I would love tutoring him!"

"I bet you would."

"I would like tutoring Hyunseong better though."

"Whatever."

"Do you think he likes being tutored by you?"

"I don't know. I doubt it."

"I think he does."

"Why?"

"Cause of the way he looks at you. I really think he likes you out of all the bad boys."

"I don't think so."

"Look, I'm good at these things. If he asked you out, what would you say?" 

"N-" *Hm... what would I say? He's cute, smart... that's all I know about him. I honestly don't know my answer.* "I don't know."

"You mean, there's a chance you would say yes?"

"Maybe, possibly, I don't know."

"You guys would look good together." *Would I really say yes to him? Aish, why am I worrying about this? It's not important.*

____________________________________________________________________________________________

HEY~ Hope you like the chapter!

Please comment, subscribe, or upvote.

THX! Bye~