Best Friend Boy Crazy For The Bad Boys

Bad Boy Meets Good Girl

Kwangmin's POV

"Hyung you have to fight!" Minwoo begged.

"Yeah, I need your support bro." Jeongmin said.

"It's not fair. I mean it's 6 against 1." Donghyn said.

"I bet anything he'll bring his friends." Youngmin said.

"You've never backed out of a fight. Why now?" Hyunseong asked. *Is it because of Evalyn?*

"Okay, I'll fight." Donghyun said, giving us his final answer.

"Yes!" We all cheered. Donghyun looked at me.

"It was."

"What?" I asked.

"It was about Evalyn."

"How the hell do you do that?!"

"I know you really well, so I know what you're thinking. Not all the time though."

"You need to teach me how to do that."

"Sorry, leader only."

Evalyn's POV

"Evalyn!" Sandy said running over to me.

"What?"

"Did you hear about the fight?"

"No, what fight?"

"There's gonna be a fight between Siwoo and the bad boys." Sandy said.

"Just one bad boy or all of them?"

"All of them."

"All or just 5?"

"All." *Aish Donghyun.*

"But it's 6 against 1. It's not fair."

"I heard Siwoo is bringing his friends. I can't wait to see my Hyunseongie fight!"

"You like Hyunseong?"

"Yes! He's perfect."

"Since when?"

"I don't know. I like them all. But Hyunseong is the best."

"You like them all?"

"Yeah there is something different I like about each of them. Hyunseong is smart, handsome, bad, strong, he's the total package. And Jeongmin is-"

"A player."

"Exactly. He calls all the girls his girlfriend. I think he even called me his girlfriend once. I know he's called you his girlfriend."

"What? When?"

"All the time. He's always like, 'Oh Evalyn yeah she's mine. Paws off.' or 'Yeah wanbyeoghae is my girl.' or 'Yeah me and Evalyn are tight.' or 'I love my girlfriend wanbyeoghae.' or-"

"When did you hear this?"

"Whenever I'm around them. I think they like you."

"Whatever."

"Now Youngmin, his disrespectfulness comes out naturally. He doesn't have to think about what he wants to say. He's so perf! And Minwoo... hehe Minwoo is so clueless about everything. He's precious."

"Minwoo is pretty clueless. Now that I think about it... he is precious."

"Donghyun is the strong and brave leader. Now Kwangmin... Kwangmin is kind of hard to read. He's very mysterious and quiet. The only time I see him smile is when he's with his friends or looking at you."

"Na?"

"Yes. So are we watching the fight?"

"... Yeah." *I wanna see if Donghyun fights.*

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey! Liking the story??

Hope you are. Peace!