Regular School Day

Bad Boy Meets Good Girl

Kwangmin's POV

"Hyung can we go now?!" Minwoo complained.

"No, we have to wait for Donghyun." Jeongmin said.

"Wae? He always takes forever!" Minwoo yelled in frustration.

"What the hell does he do anyway?" Youngmin asked.

"How am I supposed to know?" Jeongmin answered with attitude. We finally saw Donghyun coming towards us.

"Damn Hyung what takes you so long?" I asked annoyed.

"None of your in' business. Let's go." We all slowly walked to class.

"No Minwoo, Jo Kwangmin, Jo Youngmin... you're late." The teacher said.

"And...?" Youngmin asked.

"You three get detention... again."

"Whatever." Youngmin answered back.

"I don't like your tone mister."

"This is the tone I use everyday and you are complaining about it now?"

"Jo Youngmin! You get a week of detention."

"Woah easy. I don't think that's really fair." I said.

"That goes for you to Kwangmin."

"What the hell did he do?!" Minwoo yelled.

"It goes for you as well Minwoo."

"Like we're really gonna go." Youngmin mumbled before we made our way to our seats in the back of the class. I liked sitting in the back. No one bothers us, and I get a pretty good view of Evalyn from here. She always gets irritated when we do 'bad' things. The Hyungs and Minwoo don't know I like Evalyn and I plan on keeping it that way.

"Yah... wanbyeoghae!" Minwoo whispered loud enough for Evalyn to hear. That's her nickname. It means perfect.

"Bwo?" She asked not taking her eyes off the board.

"I need a pen." She took out a pen from her case and handed it to Minwoo. "Can I use it for the rest of the day?"

"I guess." She answered back.

"Arasso." She continued taking notes. *Aish this chick... she works too hard.* I look over at Minwoo who was drawing on himself with Evalyn's pen. I laughed at his stupidness, then went back to focusing on Evalyn. The bell rang making me take my attention off of Evalyn.

"Evalyn are you helping me grade papers this week after school?" The teacher asked before she left.

"De~" Evalyn answered sweetly. *Maybe I should go to detention...* We went to our next class. Everytime we walk into a class, people can't help but stare at us. At first it made us feel powerful and scary, but it got real old... real fast.

"What the are you all staring at?!" Youngmin hissed. Everyone looked away. Youngmin rolled his eyes and sat down.

"Okay take out your notebooks... all of you." Mr. Jang said looking directly at us.

"We're good." We said.

"I know you're good, you just make bad choices." To be honest I really respected this teacher. He wasn't afraid to tell us off like the other teachers. He was really... cool.

"How about instead of writing I pay attention to what you have to say. Cause you interest me." Youngmin said, as Minwoo chuckled.

"If you can remember everything I'm saying, then yes that's fine." We listened to his lesson. I actually listened to the lesson. *I don't think I can remember all this...* I thought while puffing out my cheeks. The bell rang shortly after the lesson.

"Youngmin, Kwangmin, Minwoo come over here." He said while motioning us to his desk. We walked  over to his desk. "Do you think you can remember everything I said?" We slowly shook our heads. "Here." He handed us the notes.

"I'm not doing this because I'm scared of you, because I'm not. I'm doing this because I like you boys, and I know Minwoo wants to stay in honors classes if he wants to be with his Hyungs. Am I right?"

"Yes sir." Minwoo answered.

"I have a lot of faith in you boys. And if you fail this class, I don't want poor Evalyn to have to suffer by tutoring you. You boys study. I'll see you tomorrow." We took the notes and went to our next boring class.

"Aish, can we skip this class?" Minwoo asked.

"It's computer dumb-. I don't think it really matters if we skip." I answered. *I'll just see Evalyn later.*

Evalyn's POV

*Are those idiots are skipping again? Aish, why can't they just go to there classes like they are supposed to?* I rolled my eyes and walked to class. I went to the office for office aid. 

"I need you too go pick up attendance."

"De." I went to each class and did as told. 

"Has anyone see Minwoo, Kwangmin, or Youngmin?"

"They skipped!" Everyone said.

"Again? Aish." I took the attendance and left the class. *Those babos.*

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi! I'm back!

Hehe hope you like the first chapter!

See ya~