School Panic in the Morning

Not Your Typical Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

here's chapter 1 my beautiful non-existent subbie....enjoy! (im talking to a computer in writing and theres not even anyone there...gee there's a porblem with that isnt there?) --Amy/Ying v^_^v mianhe for the awkward squished writing....it was spaced different on google docs...i'll change it when i get home! ...also adding pictures to the chapters when I get home

CH.1
“Minrennie! Wake up!” A deep voice called. “First day of SM High!” 

“Hyung....” A second voice, which sounded rather crabby answered back. “Did you get the boys’ uniform? I’m not wearing a skirt...” 

“Minrennie!” A third voice squealed as the owner, a blonde boy with one streak dyed light blue, jumped on top of the covers producing a “oomph” sound. 

An equally blonde head popped out from under the covers. They had the same light blue streak as the boy who was now sprawled across the bed. “Yah! Choi Junhong! Get off of me!” 

“Yah! Choi Minren. That is not how I taught you to speak to your elders.” The boy scolded. “If you get up baby, I’ll share my cherry tomatoes with you. Araso?”

“...CHERRY TOMATOES!” Minren screamed in a rather high pitched voice for a boy...well then again--Minren isn’t a boy. She jumped up and ran towards the bathroom.

“We’re gonna me downstairs having breakfast.” The first voice, which belonged to a boy with the same striking blonde hair but with red through it. “I think Youngjae has your uniform by the way.”

“Araso!” Minren called back in her normal pitch which was rather low. She turned towards the mirror and quickly found the canister of wax. Taking a tiny bit out, she rubbed her hands together and ran her hands through her hair before running down the stairs.

In the kitchen, there were six boys, all blonde, running around, rather frantically--half of them trying to get ready for school and the other half trying to make sure they weren’t late.

“Minren! Do you want the girl’s or boy’s uniform?” Youngjae, one of the calmer boys asked her.

Minren shuddered for a second before calling out, “The boy’s uniform.”

“Here take it!” Another one of the boys who was trying to straighten Junhong’s tie while keeping an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter