Girl Niga Yi Ge Wedding Dress

Not Your Typical Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

i wasnt going to update today but my guilt caught up to me...so yeah here's another update. for those who have subscribed to my other story, "Different in A School of Supernatural Creatures?!?!!" i'm know it hasn't been updated in like over a year. I'm currently starting to rewrite it but the fic isn't going to be JRxOC anymore it is now changed to BaekhoxOC...only two more members to go after that! lol..i wanna have fics starring each member of Nu'est<--my goal. anyways so here's to another chapter! ALSO--shameless advertising but--FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @love_exoticvip (my kpop fanpage) & @xxknight26 (my personal) and i recently got a Kaokao Talk (lol..just realized my Baba also uses it...) MY ID is xxknight26 (so same as my personal IG) anyways please sub, comment and upvote! thanks for reading and supporting me (i sound like im dying... :( tht aint gud.) oh yeah--this chapter has links to pictures and stuff--INTERACTIVE!...yay? right???

 

CH 11

 

After the fight, Nu'est never spoke of the incident or to B.A.P. Knight only became colder at school; only answering questions with a "yes" or "no" and an occasional short sentence if you were lucky. Hani stopped going after "him"  when she realized that "he" could possibly be the Ice Prince in real life.

 

Days slowly turned into weeks. The weeks into months. School ended and summer break came right on time. Slowly, the marriage loomed up before the two who rather hated each other with a burning passion.

 

"Ugh! I hate this wig!" groaned Minren. "It's so ITCHY!"

 

"Haha!" Jongup laughed at her. "You actually look like a girl for once though...'cept you've got no s!"

 

"Yah! Moon Jongup!" Zelo shouted hearing his last sentence. "Why are you looking at her s in the first place?"

 

"Umm..uhhhh..." Jongup could only stutter before running over to Himchan for protection.

 

"You need lessons to how act more girly." Yongguk announced. "First of all, you can't talk like that. You need to be all like light hearted and cute. Also call us your "oppas" and remember Zelo's younger than you. And--"

 

"Hyung ara!" Minren cut him off. "Ara ara ara!"

 

"Araso!" Yongguk raised his hands in defeat.

 

Youngjae held out the phone. "Mrs. Kwak wants to talk to you."

 

Minren's face curled into one of disgust. "Whaddya want?"

 

"We need to go dress shopping!" Mrs. Kwak announced hurriedly. "And then do your hair and makeup and head on over to the wedding. The guests start arriving at 4 so you need to be ready at 3:30."

 

"Araso." Minren could only sigh in defeat. "When are you coming?"

 

"I'm almost here you lazy sh*t so hurry up." she snapped at the girl. "And now I'm waiting outside my house for you."

 

"Araso! I'm coming! I'm coming!" Minren yelled into the phone getting annoyed. "Annyeong hyungs! You guys need to pick out suits--don't forget!"

 

"Annyeong!" All of the boys chorused together as they watched Minren leave.

 

Mrs. Kwak sat in the car impatiently tapping her foot as Minren climbed in.

 

"We already have 3 dresses picked out in your size, we just need to see what one fits."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter