U-Kiss in the House!

Not Your Typical Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

super long chapter today...i dont use word count and the way i roganized it was 10 chs. per doc. so the actual length o the chapters may vary. just letting ya'll know.  anyways i hope you guys like this chapter and as always if you havent yet please subscribe, comment or upvote! thankyyu! enjoy! v^_^v --amy/ying p.s. whaddya think of the poster i made? 

 

CH 16

“What do you want?” JR grumbled as Knight shook his shoulder. “It’s...three in the morning!”

“I couldn’t sleep...” mumbled Knight. “Can I sleep with you? I miss my hyungs...”

“Aish...” JR sighed. “Here...come here.”

“Kamsahamnida.” Knight climbed towards JR and laid down in front of him. She slightly snuggled into him as his arms hesitantly wrapped around her.

He waited until hearing Knight’s breathing lighten showing she was asleep. “Hwan-yeong.”

(A/N: Hwan-yeong=You're welcome...or so google translate says)

Not long after, sunlight began to filter into the room. JR woke up first yawning. ‘It’s already morning?’ He blinked open his eyes and the first they landed on was Knight’s sleeping face. Startled, he jumped, almost falling off the bed yet again...’Did I get drunk last night?’ he pondered. ‘Aniyo...Oh yeah! Minren is Knight.’

“I better go wake him up now.” muttered JR. “Here goes nothing. Knight. Knight. Minren?”

“What hyung?” Knight mumbled before around ending up on JR’s lap right after the poor kid had just taken a seat. “I still wanna sleep...let me sleep hyung.”

“Knight wake up.” JR told her while looking at her. “I want to go out today.”

“Hmm?” Knight hummed lightly as she to her back to face him. JR could only stare at the face that looked so innocent like a child’s.

‘Kyeopta.’ he mused in his mind before yelling at himself mentally. ‘Gross don’t be like a f*g...that’s just weird.’

“What time is it?” Knight blinked open her big eyes as she stared up at JR not even musing the weird position they were in. “I’m hungryy~~~!”

“Uhh..Umm...C-could you get off my lap please?” JR stuttered out unsure of what to say in what he thought was an awkward awkward awkward position.

Knight yawned cutely and rubbed her eyes--resembling somewhat of a lost puppy as she rolled off of JR’s lap and to back to being sprawled across the bed.

“Ani! Ani ani ani!” he protested as he started to tug on  Knight. “I wanna go out today and do actual stuff!”

“Aniyo!” Knight rolled around (like a buffalo!). “I need to sleep. What you no understand? Me. Need. Sleep.”

JR suddenly smirked and leaned over the sleeping “boy”. “I’ll tickle you!”

He started tickling Knight as she squirmed. “Araso! Araso! I’m getting up!”

“Uhm-hmmm.” The boy gave a satisfactory hum. "Ppali ppali! I want to go out since we only have one more day left after this!"

"Aish!" grumbled Knight. "You're almost as bad as Youngjae in the mornings... always saying to hurry up yet I'm never late."

"I don't care!" JR shoved Knight into the bathroom. "Ppali!"

"Aigoo! I'm coming!" She came out a moment later wearing a sleeveless sweatshirt over a wifebeater. Along with were some shorts and combat boots (Palladium Tactical Boots to be exact).

JR stared slightly at the latter before pulling "him" out the door. "We should have coffee at UKiss Café and then go sightseeing! And we need to try some of that fish Baekho told me about...And--"

He glanced at Knight was just continuously nodding like a robot programmed to do so. "You stopped rambling!"

"You weren't paying attention?" JR pouted doing aegyo for the younger. "You're so mean to your hyung! I want a ppoppo!"

(A/N: ppoppo=kiss)

"Hyung." Knight stared into JR’s eyes as she slowly brought her fisted hands up to her cheek

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter