I Hate You But You Want Me, Stay Forever Young, Abeoji

Not Your Typical Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

here's the second chapter i said id add. hope my subbies like it so far and if you like it subscribe, comment and upvote! xie xie (thankyou in mandarian since i speak it  fluently) later buds--amy/ying v^_^v btw check out this link-->Parody of B.A.P.'s Stop It (part 1) here's part two-->Parody of B.A.P.'s Rain Sound (prt 2) don't take any of it to heart, its really funny and the person loves kpop so dont be a hater cuz HATERS GONNA HATE (forever relevant...)

CH.4

“Aww look at Minren!” A voice called out from behind Knight as she walked down the halls. She spun around quickly wondering how someone knew her real name.

“They’re so cute!” Another girl’s voice squealed from behind Knight. Suddenly something latched onto her arm.

“Oppa!” Hani held onto Knight’s arm. “You’re so strong!”

“Could, you..um please let go of me?” Knight tried to request as politely as possible without any shuddering. “I really need to go. And what’s Minren?”

“Minren is Minhyun’s and Ren’s couple name since they’re always together. But then again they’re best friends,” Hani’s voice emphasized the last two words. “Don’t you want to be best friends with me oppa?”

“Look, I’m really sorry but I really need to go.” Knight tried gently prying Hani’s grip off her arm. “I have a ride and they’re gonna be mad if I keep them waiting too long.”

“Annyeong oppa!” Hani made the decision to end the conversation since she sensed that Knight was getting annoyed.

“Annyeong.” Knight said back and twitched slightly after seeing Hani’s excited face.

Himchan was standing in front of his car as he, rather impatiently, waited for Minren to come out of school. When he saw the familiar b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter