Wedding Revealed

Not Your Typical Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

last monday update....just for the case of switching over. anyway here's another chapter! v^_^v amy/ying 

Minren still remembers the look on JR’s face after his and her parents spill the news that’s he’s getting married. She almost laughs but then remembers he’s not marrying her “Noona”, he’s marrying her...She sighs again and tosses around on the bed.

“12:03 A.M.” The clock says.

Minren got out of bed and quietly opened the door. She crept into Yongguk’s room and shook him a little.

“Minren?” mumbled Yongguk. “What’s wrong? What time is it?”

“12:03.” she whispered as she clambered onto the bed. “I can’t sleep.”

“What’s wrong baby?” Yongguk asked, his voice laced with sleep and drowsiness. “Nothing good ever happens when you and Zelo go see your abeoji and eomeoni.”

“I’m getting married.” Even in the dark, he could tell that Minren was pouting.

He opened his arms as she crawled into his embrace. “Shhh. It’ll be okay. B.A.P.’s always gonna be by your side. Araso baby? Now sleep or else you gonna be grouchy in the morning.”

“Araso.” yawned Minren as she curled up her body into a tiny ball.

Yongguk pulled her closer to him and planted a kiss onto her forehead. “G’night baby.”

Within minutes, both of them were already in dreamland.

Sadly to say, the sun didn’t wait for anyone even if they were having problems sleeping at night. Nope, it just decided to trunk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter