Facepalming

Not Your Typical Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

okay. update days are going to be changed from Mondays to Saturdays. I'm doing the school play and because of that, i wont have as much time on monday anymore to write or update on AFF. the good new is that since i'm changing it, you will have a double update this week? or next week...havent figured out but its gonna be updated today (obviously...durrrrrrr), the following monday and every saturday from then on. for all ya information, i live in the States so you can figure out what day is which. so if you live in like China or Phillipines or somewhere like that, every update will be on Sunday for you guys. got it? yup. okay. so here's today's chapter!

JR walked in with a drink in one hand and the card for the pulsa bang in the other.

“Yah! Both of you did not beat me!” He heard Aron’s voice yell, an octave higher mind you. “That’s impossible! I’m the unbeatable gamer!”

Another person “tch”-ed. JR followed the sound of his hyung’s voice as he had....spasms? He found Aron on the couch squirming around as he screamed into a pillow.

“You...” JR’s voice darkened. “Why are you here?” Then he took in the position Knight and some look-alike blonde kid was in. “And what are you doing?”

“First of all, you don’t talk to my dongsaeng like that.” The blonde boy said. On his lap, well partially on his lap was Knight. “I’m Zelo and this is my dongsaeng.”

“I don’t like your dongsaeng.” JR stated bluntly as Zelo went get up, jolting Minren’s head.

“Hyung~~” Minren whined slightly. “Don’t move and don’t hit him either.”

“I don’t need you to protect me,” snapped JR. “I can--”

“You want her help...both of them are devils! Devils I say!” Aron cried suddenly holding onto JR tightly. “Help meeeeeeeee! Jebal!”

Minren and Zelo who had been watching the scene earlier suddenly burst out in laughter. Which sounded rather like “mwahahahAHA!”

“What did you do to my hyung?” JR asked; he was concerned after all since Aron was clinging onto him and WOULDN’T GET OFF.

“I only b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter