Worrying...about what?

Not Your Typical Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi guise...late update kind of. not like anyone checks in the morning for the story or replies to my comments anyways...T_T got Shinee's Why so Serious album and Bigvbang's special edition of Alive!!!! yayy....ran out of itunes money to get Henry's new EP, Trap--SM TOWN why u make make all teens broke? exo comeback and henry's solo debut all at once :P happy though. anyways enough about me, also sorry bout late update i was at a swim meet all day, so yeah--GO BRUINS! and enjoy el chaptero! (si, yo se lo no es el espanol) 

CH 22

“So what do you want to do now?” JR asked the gang as they sat on the steps after school waiting for either Himchan or Youngjae to pick them up--well probably Youngjae, cause sometimes he drove like a turtle. Himchan, on the other hand, enjoyed going as fast as possible.

“Let’s go hang out at the B.A.P. mansion!”  Aron suggested remembering the taste of Himchan’s food still.

Knight pouted causing a slight blush to grace JR’s face as he looked over at her. “But you ate all our food last time you came over hyung!”

Aron’s eyes widened as Ren and Minhyun both burst out into laughter. “Hahaha! You just got whipped!”

“B-b-b-b-bu--OW!” Aron tried to protest as Baekho lightly slapped the back of his head.

He turned towards Knight giving her a smile. “Don’t worry Knight, I’ll protect you from Aron.”

JR felt anger start to boil up at his friend. ‘Why do I care? Why am I mad? Baekho’s my friend--isn’t he?’ His anger died down but deep inside, he still carried discontent.

Ren and Minhyun however just started guffawing even louder at Baekho’s phrase. Aron feigned hurt as a smile appeared on her face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter