Back to School

Not Your Typical Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

have you guys seen EXO's new mv?!??? ahh it was so amazing, i actually really enjoyed the concept surprisingly...??? idk. it was jst so cool! cant wait for the entire album to be released--on June 3rd, so only 2 more days or so!!!! enough spazzing/fangirling--anyways hope ya'll like the story. leave your thoughts about the story/anything in the comments below!

CH 21

School was starting again, the peaceful summer break had passed quickly with their newfound friendship. Now days were filled with late nights, studying and working hard. There wasn’t much time for fun--even the weekends meant studying--it was now or never for college.

It was another usual morning at B.A.P. mansion.

“Hey do you guys know when college exams are?” Minren asked nervously as she quickly finished the breakfast set in front of her.

Daehyun and Jongup ran by disorganized as always. “They’re in a month! Hwaiting! You can pass!”

“We passed didn’t we?” Jongup thoughtfully considered. “So you and Zelo are obviously gonna pass! Don’t worry ‘bout it.”

“Annyeong Zelo! Hwaiting!” Minren quickly gave him a kiss before meeting the Nu’est gang outside and Zelo waved happily knowing she wasn’t alone anymore.

This had been some of the only changes to the schedule. Nu’est had added the B.A.P. mansion into their daily route, picking up Knight on the way to school. Knight in return would make some extra toast, which only Aron accepted with ready hands. JR finally accepted after some coaxing and aegyo--Minhyun, Ren and Baekho still readily refused to the toast saying they shouldn’t take it. Nu’est now had a new member in their kingka group.

“Heyy oppa!” An annoying voice and it’s equally obnoxious owner pressed up against the taller “boy”. “I brought you a present...”

Hani presented a box of chocolates. Knight unsure of what to do stood there staring until Baekho accepted them from her, bowing before dragging the clueless child away as Ren and Aron laughed at her ‘derp’ face.

“D

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter