History

Not Your Typical Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey guys, not much action in this chapter its mostlydialgue and talking and all thatjazz. but you know, i hope you enjoy this and the story. next week may be a double update since the end of the story is coming--there will be a epilogue in the future events (kind of like how Dream High 1/2 ended,. just finished watching.) i know i've probably ben kinda failing expectations lately, in my choice, but yeah. i hope you guys relaly like this one. 

CH 31

“Who?” Solji’s face was composed into a mask of difference, but the little signs of trembling and shaking in her voice gave her away. “Me?”

“Yeah you.” Yongguk’s deep voice bellowed out. “I bet Zelo has more to say, but you definitely owe us answers and other stuff.”

“Your that ulzzang...umm, Him, him...Himchun!” Solji blurted out all of the sudden pointing at Himchan who lifted his eyebrows questioningly.

He glanced over at Knight who was clutching onto Zelo and JR’s hands, the group of friends--no family, brought together due to the work of one couple. She was going to bring this up now? “It’s Himchan you pabo.” He quickly ruined her temporary pride. “HimCHAN, not chun, CHAN. Besides you hurt my dongsaeng--why did you even bother?”

“You’re lucky we saved your life girl,” Another blonde coldly announced. “they would have murdered you like they did to all of their competitors. Cleaning up all the traces afterwards, making it look like an accident...in court, every time they’re declared innocent. ”

“You’ve guys all had similar situations with Knight?” JR asked, eyes wide. “But...but...what if they’re after my parents next?”

“We have the evidence now…” Jongup grimly stated. Youngjae held up a recording device, while taking off his snapback. He pulled another device, a miniature camera from out of it. “We can finally land them in prison.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter