In Denial

Not Your Typical Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hey guys! two more days of school for me--:D sorry about last week's chapter being marked with the [M] I don't know why it was marked that--I probably hit the checkmark button or something. anyways nothing new, so yeah, but please upvote/comment! hope you guise enjoy this chapter!

CH 24

“JR-sshi!” Knight called sweetly. “JR hyung.”

She wrapped her arms around his waist and snuggled her face into his back.

“Will you go get me patbingsu?” she asked. “Please? Please please please please? Bbuing bbuing?”

JR felt his face heat up and his heart speed up a little bit. “Ani. Go bother Aron for it.”

“Fine.” she gave him a small pout as she walked away towards Aron. “Aron hyung, have I told you how your the best hyung and that if you do this one thing for me, I’ll get Himchan to make something for you to eat for the next week?”

JR looked over and immediately regretted it, as he fumed silently to himself at Aron. Knight was standing on her toes, to get even more height over the older boy, arms slung around his waist and head on his shoulder, turned to look at his face.

‘Damn it.” he cursed in his mind. ‘I should’ve of just told him yes.’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter