Paintball!!! ...wait, what is that?

Not Your Typical Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DID YOU KNOW EXO HAS A CONFIRMED COMEBACK? PROBABLY EVERY EXOTIC AS HEARD ABOUT THIS NOW? THE TEASER PICS ARE OUT AND THERE ARE SO MANY OF THEM BUT I HAVENT SEEN ONE ACTUAL TEASER ON YOUTUBE YET ;( oh well. i just happy their finally having a comeback! why are there no teasers yet??? i heard the 17th but still there are none D: T_T oh well. now for the more serious part.........goodbye exo comeback jokes. r.i.p. maybe next time. 

 

CH 19

“What have you’ve been doing?” Baekho sent a light flick to Minhyun’s forehead as his mind kept replaying what he had saw when he had went to the graveyard. “You’ve been so...spacey.”

“Nothing,” Minhyun snapped out of his trance. “I’m fine...just tired.’

“Araso.” Ren agreed. “Why did you even need to go to the graveyard? To visit the garden again?”

“Ne. I just wanted to check on it.” Minhyun replied. “Come on, Aron hyung’s leaving us behind--kaja!”

“That’s their house right?” Aron pointed to the blue mansion.

Baekho nodded slowly as if Aron was a toddler. “It’s their house.”

“Knight/Zelo!” A group of voices chorused as two figures trudged up the driveway.

Daehyun laughed as Zelo jumped on him after seeing him with a box of his beloved cherry tomatoes. The whole atmosphere lightened up after they returned.

“Baby, how was the honeymoon?” Yongguk asked jokingly. “You are horrible at keeping secrets!”

Nu’est, excluding JR, only could look at each other in surprise....had Knight been pretending to be a girl? Minhyun frowned as he thought of the scene he had saw earlier.

“Better than the time when you admitted to me--” Yongguk put Knight into a headlock as he covered .

“Don’t you dare tell them!” Yongguk hissed. “You are the meanest dongsaeng ever some--”

“Tell us what hyung?” Daehyun asked innocently. “Is it about your Hello Kitty boxers from your umma? The ones you accepted because you felt bad?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter